Daily Horde and Escape Challenge Map, Modifiers, and Rewards (Part 2)

That does not sound fun.

Finally a worthy challenge

4 Likes

You want to go and play BM on that, feel free. I’m not feeling like taking any dares today.

I’m no CQC player lol

Well it is probably the hardest thing to do on this daily. I am definitely not going to do that.

Again? Is this a copy-paste error given we literally had this hive yesterday (same rewards too)?

Must be a mistake bc I’m pretty sure Escape maps can’t repeat within a 14 day period as well as the daily. But knowing TC maybe it’s not a mistake?!

I just checked the game, and it looks like it’s definitely Venom Run (again), so no mistake on @DexMex30’s part. Just on TC’s part.

3 Likes

I blame the janitor taking the night off for Thanksgiving lol

3 Likes

Leave TC clown alone. Wherever he is… And whoever he is now.

2 Likes

Horde Daily: Atrium
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Modifiers: Ultra Power Drain, More Lethal, Ultra Slow Recharge, More Health, Instant Reload, Regen Penalty, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Warren
400 Coins
300 Coins
2,500 CXP

5 Likes

Why are we suddenly getting this mod set so often? It’s not like the mod selector to be so generous.

Yeah, sure, it’s Atrium but if people refuse to come out of the camp-lic room(because they camp and the Relic weapons are there… yes, it was a bad pun), they don’t want to play the game and/or shouldn’t be on Inconceivable/Master anyway.

1 Like

I’m guessing the janitor forgot to switch the daily’s again!

Just had the Warren a week ago, too. Maybe the server maintenance they did 2 weeks ago messed up the “recently had that” check on the dailies.

Horde Daily: Nexus
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

Modifiers: Confetti Headshot, Even Tougher Enemies, Power Boost, More Lethal, Vampire, More Lethal, Survivor

Escape Daily: The Ambush
1 Legendary Card
4 Cards
200 Coins

6 Likes

@Ultra_Gnasty wanna break that 33 million?

Nexus 4 days ago. No thanks.

Seems like nobody is there at TC working under QA stuff. The RNG meter on daily’s I guess needs to be reset. We had UPD 3x in a week and now Nexus repeating twice within like 5-6 days lol.

Time to feed the hamsters!

1 Like

I don’t think the mod sets are under any restriction of duplication, though I think they should be. At least we didn’t get Heads Up twice within the same week or freeze rifles five times within two weeks.

2 Likes

The mutator sets aren’t under any restriction - that’s’ true. But having Ultra Power Drain 3x in a week when its the rarest mutator set is kinda odd lol.

1 Like