D A N III 3 L appreciation thread

This man is so wholesome and full of hope. He deserves all the kindness in the world. Thank you Mr D A N III 3 L for being the shining light in the darkness that is gears 5 <3.

rod-fergusson

5 Likes

Me likey him too

3 Likes

incoherent crying Couldnt have been said better…oh god Im crying again

3 Likes

Just had a wild @D_A_N_III_3_L sighting . He dropped into my Arcade lobby for a few seconds, then left. Anyone know what this means?

2 Likes

It means he’s preparing to post some wholesome content on the forums

1 Like

I fully endorse this thread

2 Likes

I love how this is the solution to the thread lmao

4 Likes

Wait he’s Rod Fergusson? I can’t believe I was talking to him.

Thats what I love how they always lurk here, you never know with them. Anyways great series.

2 Likes

He hates you secretly.

Just kidding. I’m sure it was something important like eating toast. Who wants toast? Anyways he has good taste on arcade.

1 Like

This thread is so scuffed even @D_A_N_III_3_L doesn’t want in. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi all :smile:

Thanks for the appreciation I thank you all.

@III_Essence I’m in man… thanks for being on the thread. :smile:

@LostAmoeba9053 and @Mark36111 I got disconnected from the arcade lobby however man I helped you out killing 10 monsters in under 5 minutes :smile: I think im getting better in arcade man LOL . first time we played and it was a blast man.

@T0NY_HAYABUSA Tony thanks for your kind words lmao :slight_smile: nice to see you here in this thread.

@TC_Clown Thanks Dave for your endorment great to you again and thakns for your support :wink:

@TubbieSquirrels My friend Tubbie what’s up… I just got moved by this thread man I didn’t know I was liked in this way :smile:

@RedGould The feeling its mutual man… thanks for the friendship man :slight_smile:

@NUMBER_1_THEIF Thanks for your support on this thread , I really appreciated it :smile:

4 Likes

I honestly can’t even believe someone took the time and effort to make a thread of this absurdity. But then again, it is Tubbie so.

3 Likes

What can I say @T0NY_HAYABUSA I know that someone its going to plan making a appreciation thread to you man… you also are very liked here :slight_smile: when that happens Ill put a special message for you , since we both have the same love for one of the best games in gaming history: NINJA GAIDEN 2 : THE SWORD OF CHAOS.

3 Likes

It’s not absurd to spread love to a valid and important member of this wonderful community

1 Like

THanks @TubbieSquirrels I appreciate the words of kindness that you have given to me and my friends here… I won’t forget this and you too are an important member on this community :slight_smile:

1 Like

See this is the wholesome content I come here for

1 Like

I know man…

Also Gears 5 a lot of us have spread light into this game in order to make it better, I think it has the potential to do so… we have just have to have hope that Ryan its gonna help us on this.

But its a team effort between all of us that love this franchise and would like to get it in the right direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ryan can’t save us only the holy Trinity can @D_A_N_III_3_L @T0NY_HAYABUSA @TC_Clown

and throw @Mark36111 in to keep the game alive with his mass amounts of iron purchases

3 Likes

LOL :smile:

I didn’t know @Mark36111would have spend tremendous amount of dollars into the game…

is this true Mark ? :smile:

I’m pretty positive @Mark36111 and I are the sole reason why TC is even able to pay their employees. #cashcowlife

2 Likes