Custom stock weapon skins pack fan made

A few of us have been asking for the Custom Lancer skin

There’s been some suggestions of creating a custom stock weapon skins pack. So, I put together some images to see what it would look like. I know some of these are crude, but I did it to simply help visualize what they would look like.

Gars 5 Lancer

Gnasher

Hammerburst

Lancer GL

Longshot

Markza

Overkill

Retro

Torque Bow

Boomshot

Claw

Dropshot

Embar

Enforcer
enforcer

2 Likes

Most of them look ridiculous lol

6 Likes

Gotta love that Torque stock lol

3 Likes

I mean umm… A for effort?

2 Likes

The overkill looks like a baby shark

2 Likes

I’ve got a wife and 2 kids, one of which is 7 weeks old. I don’t have as much time to put into things these days. If I took the time to make these look as natural as possible, it would have taken me too long to finish. Nowadays I have to prioritize what little free time I get lol. As I said, I know some are crude, but it was just to help everyone visualize.

By making these, I can see that it would be more suitable just to take the weapons that already have a stock and change those. Maybe keep their original size and shape and just change the look.

3 Likes

Where is the Snub-Boomshot??:joy:

1 Like

Custom Lancer, fair enough. It exists already.

But get that thing off my damn Hammerburst!

Good job!

Not to be rude, but I feel Wooden stock shouldn’t be attached to DeeBee weapons (Overkill, Embar, Enforcer).

Also dropshot is a mining tool, attaching a stock would be ridiculous to that.

Also, where is Breaker Mace with stock? ( just kidding)

1 Like

Uh, the Gears 5 Lancer already has a stock.

Lot of good it does, since the gun shoots all over the place now.

I know it already has one. But there are a few differences between the 2 so I decided to see what it looked like. I also dislike the fact that Gears 5’s lancer has such a small stock. Some characters don’t even shoulder it when you’re aiming/firing.

That would just be the Custom Lancer then.

I have to be honest here! Little disappointed the Breaker Mace didn’t get a stock :frowning:

1 Like