Crossplay option took away

Ok you might think I’m about to bash pc players. But guess again! I was fed up off playing false masters player that was like bots on Xbox with crossplay off. But now we are forced to play these pc players. They are a lot more of a challinge. Well 90% of them I’ve come across are. I no people say they got a advantage. Which may be true. But I would rather have that close game then to win super easy. I’ve played a few pc 4 stacks tonight. I can tell you they cross like fk never miss with snipe or T bow. Which can get into your head and probably lost of other players. Thinking there using aim bot. But I just think that’s in my head as well as other Xbox players. The pc player I’ve played have been super sweaty. I’ve just found server’s to be inconsistent tonight in 3 good shots with gnasher Ive been getting anyghing from 76 to 97 in 3 shots. Which can be very annoying. But matchmaking lots better for sure. And I still miss koth loads but getting a little bit more used to control. Anyways I no there’s lots out there that want crossplay option off. Or be able to choose what they want. But me personally… I’m enjoying it off as the player base is so low it’s improved matchmaking and games for me…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Operation 7 - Feedback