Crash on startup

Why is it that I cant launch Gears of War 4 or the tech test? I just recently rebuilt my pc with all new hardware and reinstalled windows 10 onto an m.2 drive. So far your game is the only one that does not launch. Its not my computer so fix your buggy mess of a game. Its 2019 and theirs still an issue with launching a game you paid for? Absolutely despicable business practice. I’ve tried all the workarounds on the internet that I could find and none of them work. I reinstalled the game 3 times for both the tech test and Gears of War 4 and both of them crash at the startup screen. I don’t even get 3 seconds into it loading before it freezes.

Specs for computer are as follows:
I9-9900k OC 5GHZ
Reference Model RTX 2080
Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD
16 GB 3200 DDR4 GSkill Trident Z RGB
Monitor is an Asus PG258Q

EDIT:
So what’s going on? I cant even launch Gears of War 4? why hasn’t this been fixed? there are plenty of small indie developers that don’t have such issues so why do you? I played during the OG days on Gears of War 1,2,3 <---- the worst of the bunch. This is ridiculous that with everything updated to current standards and it still doesn’t launch after hours of research and execution. What’s the problem? Can I please get a response that isn’t a scripted mess? Why is it so hard as a consumer to enjoy something you payed for? It never used to be this bad. You took up the Gears of War mantle and failed hard. RIP Gears of War this series is a joke now better not even bother releasing the final version of the game if us PC players cant even launch a game where its developed from.