Could you show us our stats of gears 5 and futures gears in xbox one?

Hello, everyone and The Coalition.
I’d like asking for our stats of gears 5 on xbox one. Why there aren’t nothing there? There aren’t nothing: TIME PLAYED, kills in campaign, kills in versus, collectibles, ribbons, matches won, hives destroyed, etc
Could you show us our stats on xbox one under the archivement’s part? At least show us the total TIME PLAYED

And do not forget applying it for next titles of gears of war

2 Likes

Welcome to the community OP.
If you load the Gears 5 game view the bottom of the screen ,you can find the Store,Customize,stats,news,help,options it pops up when you press the start button on your controller,It took me awhile to find this :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s your case
But if you want more accessible, request the developer shows our stats on stats part in xbox. Or you don’t get tired???

No disrespect,I was just being helpful,On where the stats was,for me I don’t mind where TC puts the stats,but everyone has there differences

1 Like

My friend
That was a little mistake, i was in bad humor that day
I just clarify i’d like the see my stats directly in Xbox one because is more interesting than collecting archIvements

1 Like

No worry’s my friend,

1 Like

Form my perspective it’s just ridiculous that it’s not there. Yet another simple feature that was in the previous game and now it’s not because yes :man_shrugging::clown_face:

1 Like

I totally agree with you my friend,whoever did multiplayer Side,should have thought of this b4 even the game came out, like Gears 4 did have the stats on the Xbox console screen to view along side friends,That was cool

1 Like