Core VS Competitive, cast your vote!

This’ll be fun.
Cast your vote HERE.

(I’m clearly doing this for tunings, not modes :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Core obviously (kidding)

Comp for sure…core on occasions

Only on occasions where you want to Lancer down @ProGear360

neither

1 Like

Coretitive.

7 Likes

I’m going to slap you silly xD

1 Like

:joy:

Core for me :+1:

One weapon tuning i can play all game modes

2 Likes

Core because core was in every single gears of war game up until now. Competitive is on some judgment ■■■■ lol. Judgment players like that.

1 Like

Competitive if the connections are good

Core if they’re bad

I love competitive tuning. I really do. But if there’s a triple digit ping my shots do like 2% damage when every pellet hits at point blank. But in the end neither is perfect in my opinion. I think we need a combination of the two that leans more towards Competitive.

1 Like

Or you know, anybody that doesn’t like full redding someone across the map with a Gnasher. Core stacks can just abuse the tuning, just sit back and hard aim. Can’t do that on Competitive tuning

2 Likes

True true while I agree core isn’t perfect and the hard aiming is ridiculous, it’s been in every gears game and at this point I’m use to it unlike competitive…the gnasher sadly feels like judgment to me and judgment is a no no. Should of made the tuning the tuning the same for every mode smh

1 Like

Neither! They’re both ■■■. Nobody said change the gnasher and movement it was perfect in GoW3 leave it as it is if you guys have any competence.

1 Like

I play Core most often, because KotH. But KotH on Comp. Warmup is actually a better experience, and I prefer the Competitive settings overall.

1 Like

Core. I prefer having to use cover to flank and advance on the opponent instead of just toughing thru lancer fire like it is a gentle winter breeze.

1 Like

Socoretitive.

That’s irrelevant to which tuning is best. Change is not a bad thing.

1 Like

It’s not irrelevant if it’s true. Core is what most fans are use to not that judgment weapon tuning.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair to compare because I don’t like Execution. And I love playing KOTH.