Controller, console exclusive or no?

The Gears Elite controller looked very nice, but was extremely poorly build… After 1.5 years mine completely fell apart… The rubber grips peeled off, the sticks got really loose and the bumpers started acting really funny. And there was no way to replace them because of it being a LE controller…

My original Elite controller finally died after like almost 3 years… So I am on my third and final one until the 2nd gen comes out…

They are the most comfortable controllers I’ve ever used though…

1 Like

What do they need to fix?

I will buy version 2.0.

Have the JD and Crimson regular controller.

Almost bought the elite but reviews were horrible.

Would preorder Gears 5 elite 2.0…:cry:

1 Like

Yeah same, had to glue my grips back on and the back panels don’t work now it’s annoying I have to wait until November to get Series 2, then I’ll start playing gears properly

2 Likes

Lol.

Crimson regular controller has so much stick drift it’s unplayable, but it makes a great man cave decoration.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever used mine… It’s sitting on a charger, like it has been for the last almost 3 years… Poor guy… I should probably use it… lol

1 Like

It was my favorite.

I have the Gears 3 controllers from Gears 3 (360) that still work fine.

My crimson Gears 4 just keeps looking at the sky without correction. Sits on a shelf now. :weary:

1 Like

I still have both of my Gears 3 controllers as well!! They are amazing…

I’m trying not buy the new lancer… I just keep telling myself… I don’t need another one… lol…

1 Like

What’s $150 in the scheme of life?

I have a ton of the small paraphernalia. Pins, wall clings, figures, etc. Can’t see buying the drone this time. I have some statues too. Bought one today at GameStop (Totaku Marcus for $6.99, what a steal).

Release the controller already and make some money!

1 Like

I went to a conference for work, and won a cooler… It was the grand prize in the raffle… I’m like really… A cooler?? Then I got home and looked up the price on it… Yeti cooler $400.00… WHO PAYS $400.00 for a COOLER?? So, I sold it to a friend for $300, which paid for my Jackbot edition lol… Otherwise, I don’t think I would have got it… I’m the same man… I have so many figures, pins, posters, standee (The Gears 3 one is pretty BA)…

And yes… WHERE IS THE BA GEARS CONTROLLER!!!

1 Like

Me too brother, spent my 130$ on the Lancer Replica but didn’t feel a second purchase was worth it for the same thing in gold… however that crimson MK3…

1 Like

looks down I bought the gold one too… I was an impulse buy when I went into Gamestop… They had it sitting out in a cabinet… And I just lost all self-control… And that crimson… Man… Just dead sexy…

2 Likes

Good luck with thread. I have made at least 2 and @ TC directly on several occasions. Really poor that someone will not answer us. I can only assume it is a no,certainly on the console front which is a massive miss.

3 Likes

Have we tried twitter chaps ? I don’t use it but as I understand it, it is all TC really know when communicating with the great unwashed.

1 Like

(Don’t own one; just some info)
It holds ice longer, mainly because it has thicker insulation. It’s also supposed to be bear resistant (skeptical about how much). The real high price comes from yeti doing price control.

Don’t Tweet but needed a clear consequence.

1 Like

No tweets here either… I’m old and behind the times in communications… However… @TC_Octus any info on this would be wonderful for us people that enjoy the Gears swag… Else, my daughter is going to be going to British Columbia University in the fall and I will come to the Coalition and hump your sign…

Just sayin…

I’l do it regardless…

Because… The Coalition :wink:

1 Like

Dude imagine if they made not only the Lancer but a replica of all the Guns …that’s a solid 1500$ from me and to TC.

2 Likes

It’s not an Elite… But it’s something…

1 Like