Control should replace KOTH quickplay

I’m with razorededge who says there really should only be 1 version of each game type. Right now you can play KOTH and TDM both in quickplay and ranked.

Control is a great mode and should stay. A simple solution is just replace KOTH in quickplay with it. M

Same goes for TDM. Should be gridiron.

6 Likes

I think it’s too soon to replace KOTH with Control, considering it’s been out for less than a week and we don’t know how the community likes it.

Agreed tbf. We don’t need ranked modes also polluting quick play. Mix it up ffs it’s why people get so bored.

Variety is a major key to keeping this game fresh and alive

I’d even happily see it added into ranked with a few tweaks. Mainly on how the ring looks, scrap that and give us a hard point style zone to really make it feel unique in gears 5

6 Likes

Agreed, they can have em in a mixed playlist, for people that just want to play casual but don’t have any specific preference on what they play. But the stand alone playlists should be different from Ranked.

That in itself would probably help their Ranked que times too, if even just slightly.

2 Likes

Agreed, I enjoy control way more than ranked koth

2 Likes

I hate control! Worst mode ever!

Have never played control.

2 Likes

Social Mixed Playlist is needed

1 Like

We need more modes in ranked and quick play. Get rid of the weekly event bs

Quick play should be-
TDM
KOTH/control
Dodgeball
ArmsRace
OSOK
Torque bow tag
FFA
Guardian
2v2 gnasher

Ranked
Tdm
Control/Koth
Escalation
Execution/gridiron
Guardian
WINGMAN!!!

Replace koth with control and replace tdm with Execution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Control could be added with very little work
control must be 5vs5,

we fall asleep

Yeah the weekly event stuff I’m not a fan of tbh

You start enjoying a mode then it’s literally gone for months, more annoying than anything.

No thanks
Rings that are flowing in the area and you can’t see due to tc not even play testing their game .
Poor workmanship again by them

Many like control due to the size of the hill, what’ s really required is 5v5 returning and not forcing 4v4 koth on users, games can be quite time consuming with 4 players instead of 5, we still have server drops during games.

Control is not bad due to the hill ring size , many persons like it because of possible breaks that a one person can pull off. To say it should replace koth is funny, quite funny indeed.

1 Like