Console player saying Its time to combine pc and console players

Im a console player and a big gears supporter. I want Gears to be around a long time. And that means Gears needs every player they can hold onto. With a small and ever shrinking pool of PC players, I say its time to just combine everyone into one pool. The number of pc players is small compared to the # of console players. Meaning, you really want run into them very often. And I don’t really think their is much if any advantage playing on pc regardless.
I put myself in their position. Some modes that console players take for granted have extremely long que times. If they even find a match at all. Its not fair to a gears player that they cant find matches just because a console guy doesnt think they can hang with pc. Its not even like that in gears anyways.
@Thecoalition, its past time to do away with separating console and pc. Way past time.

4 Likes

The only advantage PC has is the FOV slider and the point and click adventure aiming. Other than that most of the time a console player can stomp on a PC player in this game

I agree with some of your opinions and also would like as a whole too improve gears and get more players playing.

But could you please separate your text creating paragraphs as it’s a ball ache reading.

Thank you and much love :two_hearts:.

1 Like

Playing PC players is not why people lose, idling, quitting, lack of marking and choosing to use their gnasher 100% of the time is the main reason people get dominated and ■■■■■■■■ “pc players are cheaters” Is their excuse card.

1 Like

I’ll also add the much shorter input delay as an advantage