Console Field of view selection

Please TC let us console players be able to choose an FoV. I’m leaning towards getting PC instead of the new xbox because of that 1 reason!

2 Likes

They’ve already said it’ll never happen. Maybe the next title

1 Like

An explanation why would be nice though. Perfomance would be a pretty sad excuse when the Series X is advertised as being oh so powerful.

2 Likes

Thank you looks like I’m officially getting PC.

it’s the developers prerogative. all it does is add more fuel to the cross-play fire when the old consoles look more and more like a weak link. you’ll have people asking TC to put a cross-play block between XB1 and Series consoles.

this way, only the PC players get hate and ire. TC seems to be fine with that

1 Like

I would recommend doing so.

The new consoles are great machines. I absolutely love my PlayStation 5 but it’s no comparison to my PC in terms of raw performance. If you’re willing to jump into the PC world you likely won’t regret it. I was an Xbox gamer until a bit after the One X came out and still had games running at 30fps. That’s when I upgraded to PC and haven’t turned back.

If only Sony games were on PC also. I know a few come out but only after a long while and it’s not all of them.

1 Like

"And haven’t turned back " dang! I really cant wait to get one.

1 Like

We’ll ain’t that just mean
COD Cold War made making the field of view bigger or smaller for both pc and consoles alike, I just don’t see why it should be pc exclusive

According to them it was a quality issue that would happen when they tried it

1 Like