Connection drops on versus. Your thoughts?

I think it’s complete and utter TRASH that when you happen to get booted for whatever reason ,you have to wait 30-1hr to play again due to suspension. Smh. My connections drops sometimes but who The FAWK are you developers and idiots who made this game that’s not even BETTER THAN GEARS 3 who deem it’s cool to put grown people on some sort of damn punishment like it’s our fault a connection may drop sometimes. I understand there’s a lot of weak people who quit when they start sucking in matches but there needs to be a better way to distinguish those that quit on purpose and those who lose a connection… do friggin better smh. Figure i would let y’all have it ! I got. Hour to kill smh. This game needs so many tweaks , it’s ridiculous

1 Like

Yes, this has happened to me several times now and it is absolutely untenable. Seriously, what the hell is up with these developers? Use your freaking brain cells.

1 Like

Xbox is screwed. Halo tanked, gears following suit.

What I just found after my connection drop (never happens usually) is that NOT ONLY could I NOT rejoin the ranked game, but i was banned 30 minutes. AND I COULDNT EVEN PLAY SOCIAL??? WHY??

1 Like