Conexion so bad

I am Spanish, here the connection has never been the best, but it was possible to play well but since the season 5 began the confrontation is unplayable. bad connection, shots that do not enter, the character moves heavier than ever … this game goes from bad to worse.

2 Likes

I feel like this is something many of us can relate to and it’s really a shame.

1 Like

Imo, its probably all down to the quality of service update, introduced last year and the bad servers.

1 Like

Si, realmente el juego me gusta y lo siento bien equilibrado . Aunque el mejor siempre será GoW3. Pero la mala conexión es algo que quita las ganas de jugar GoW4. Pienso que TheCoalition debería cuidar más a los jugadores, ya que han obtenido mucho dinero de micropagos, tanto como para poner servidores dedicados buenos.

I was getting some horrendous packet loss last night in many games, and I can’t see it being my connection as the Xbox was the only thing actively using the internet at the time. Not a great start…

The game has been completely overrun by people with mc donald’s connections. Just endless frustration.

1 Like

McDonalds has better WiFi than what the majority of these players use…

1 Like

No aprenden… Desde el GoW 1 el problema siempre fué la mala conexión, 12 años después ese sigue siendo el problema.

Real talk, it’s like the vast majority of players are on McDonalds Wifi while streaming music, uploading to youtube , streaming to Twitch and downloading a torrent while a dozen people are doing the same thing.

1 Like

It’s straight up unplayable right now. I’m looking at pings going from 48- 250 andpoint blank shots not even registering.

1 Like

My group actually got off last night in complete disgust just like we did the night before. It’s truly unplayable and it’s obvious these high pings have an even larger advantage than when Season 4 ended. I’ve never seen it this bad which is a common complaint people have but this is really bad.

@TC_Octus, I’m not sure what’s going on but you really need to bring this up within the office because this isn’t just something a few people are noticing. Even those who have been defending or staying neutral are complaining now.

1 Like