Community Night Overrun

With all the talk around Beast Mode and Overrun thanks to TC adding the Locust Banners as progression with the launch of Op 3 it seems like Overrun was a popular mode for some of us on here.

That being said I think we’d have enough people to get a few games going. Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a day and time. I know a lot of us have a ton of extra time with everything going on.

Also if you didn’t like Judgment that’s cool but please don’t leave negative comments. We all know Judgment has its flaws

3 Likes

As long as it’s between 11pm and 4am PST I’m in.

1 Like

Might be possible let’s see

Night owlery is holding you back

Maybe. But I have priorities before the Xbox.

1 Like

Remove Xbox from your priorities. At least for a while.

That’s—what I was doing.

No I mean just get 5 extra hours of sleep. We need you fresh for Tactics

Nah man I been on a good 5-3 hours of sleep for Years now.

I’m down for some overrun. Might have to play a few minutes to get the controls scheme back to muscle memory.

1 Like

FYI everyone, the Locust banners are now in supply.

1 Like

Yep happened a few days ago shattering our hopes for beast mode

2 Likes

Got me thinking, do I even still have the game, it’s literally been years since I’ve looked at my stack of old 360games in storage, so I jus dug through it an yup, still there, with its unscratched free copy of gears 1 lol

If anyone wants the code cause they never played the OG campaign PM me an I’ll finally scratch that bad boy off, if it still even works lol, 1st come 1st serve obviously

Gona stick it in me Xbox one now an hope it’s backwards compat, I don’t hold out much hope tho but never know

1 Like

Sweet baby jesus it’s installing

Round up the rest of em @ll_R_E_D_l I’m in!!

1 Like

What times are you thinking Spiderman?

1 Like

Im not 100%. Im waiting to see peoples availabilities. Im hoping we can get all who want to play involved.

1 Like

You best be playing at like midnight because you need to help me finish the damn campaign Old Man

3 Likes

I can take over or be a third wheel if you need Tones.

I got you Fam.

I can also submit @Krylon_Blue as a reference as I got him every campaign achievement.

2 Likes

We are on Act 3 right now just gliding through Vasgar. Getting help through insane and the other achievements minus the relic because I’m playing at Jack. Red is doing a damn fine job with the Jack achievements. Not 100% sure when we will finish though. I try to get on around 7pm and if Red ol’ boy is on too.

1 Like

Baby sitting a 2 year old is rough in my old age man lol

1 Like