Community FFA Multiplayer Night Special Guests Saturday 9pmUK / 4pm est

Hey Folks Onyx here, Today i am bringing you something different i think the community needs. We have had a crazy year in 2020 and myself and CogCouple wanna spice up everyone’s Saturday night this week coming 16/01/2021!

We are hosting a community night anyone can come play and even play with some special guests, if you wanna take on CogCouple and battle Onyx in some FFA or KOTH with random Weapon swaps and short respawn times here it is!

All the information is going to be listed below -

Special Guests -

TC Sera - Community Manager Sera will be joining us to kick some swarm butt!!

Time/date - 9pm GMT/UK time Saturday 16th Jan

Stream - twitch.tv/onyxguard109_

GT to message on the day -

on the day please message ( RG Onyx Guard or CogCouple) for a invite to the lobby so we can get as many of you as possible!!!

Thats all for now

p.s We may have some little giveaways too :wink:

4 Likes

I am TC Sera and I approve of this message (most specifically, as a confirmed guest :wink: )

6 Likes

sign me up

1 Like

But not a special guest???
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I mean, I suppose I am - they are calling me a special guest :relaxed:

4 Likes

FFA? Uh… no thanks, sorry. If it was all about knocking skulls and bashing heads in PvE I would be all about it. I’m sure others will have their fun here, though.

1 Like

were open to change we are doing koth also depending on head count

I might drop by if i remember, im uk which helps.

99% chance i will be on gears anyway.

1 Like

Nah, just not into PvP. I’m not gonna be taking up a spot of someone who’d have more fun with this.

1 Like

is this the UK only? or can anyone from say Canada be able to join?

2 Likes

anyone can play bro

1 Like

good to know, thanks.

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

Ping must be below 40 though
:grin:

1 Like

Hey props to you guys. I’m not gonna be able to make it this time, but this sounds fantastic.
Honestly we need more events like this.

3 Likes

Why isn’t @GhostofDelta2 a special guest!? How could you not ask the man? Goodness!

1 Like

You know I am moving house right?

3 Likes

Yes. But.

I dunno. I’d play for Ghosty.

2 Likes

UK friendly time :+1: I will mostly be defending my hill on Sandbar, Cove, Depths and Artillery. But nice one and good luck.:ok_hand:

1 Like

its for anyone, we just set a uk time so people know who can convert it