Community event: Gears Livery Contest in Forza by PTG

Hello fellow Gear heads!

PTG team launches community contest for those of you who love all things Gears and want to express themselves through art in the world of metal and horsepowers in Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7!

Here’s a quick look at contest details:

Interested to take part?

Submit your entries in PTG Twitter thread, Contest thread on Forza forums, or on PTG Discord Server!

Want to spread the word around? Feel free to post contest flyer on your social media:

Standalone link: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49058957413_b259f7d579_o.png

Good luck and let’s have some fun!

Note: this event is run by community members, not T10, PG or TC or their affiliates.

UPDATE:
Some great news for contestants:

Courtesy of Turn10 our prize pool is extended with in-game prizes in Forza Horizon 4, including credits and Super Wheel Spins!

Tagged!

2 Likes

Man this is a awsome idea. I think it come out some great liveries from this comp… who ever decides to enter. Good luck

1 Like

Hey everyone!

While our contestants are hard at work on their entries, enjoy a few shots of promo livery that PTG Stuzib85 made during yesterday’s stream:

Join the party!

1 Like

Quadro can you please show us the winners?? I NEEEED to see them!!

1 Like

And that I surely can!

Behold Gearheads and Forza racers! Winners of PTG Gears Livery Contest:

Winning paints in details:

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all participants!

1 Like

Those are absolutely stunning! Congratulations to the winners and everyone who took the time to participate!! Keep an eye out for the next challenge as well. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like