Cole with sparks coming out of his feet

Ok so I recently started playing with Cole and he is amazing, I’m a huge fan of the roadie run and I dig what they did with Cole regarding that.

Anyways, to the point…I was playing with another character yesterday and another Cole player was in my team, he constantly had cool looking sparks coming out of his feet as he was running which would leave a trail, and I am not talking about the ultimate…it wasn’t fire, just cool looking sparks.

But when I use Cole, I don’t see those sparks coming out of my feet. I hope I am explaining it well, just wondering if anyone knows what I’m talking about, and is this how Cole looks to other players but when you choose him you cannot see the sparks? Thanks

I think it’s one of his skills that gives him this effect. It may be the Haymaker skill for increased melee damage, since I haven’t seen anything else add that effect to Cole when I was playing him. Also adds a fire animation to his “sucker punch”. Torch Tackle also adds fire to when you do the tackle on an enemy.

1 Like

Ah good stuff thanks! Mystery resolved

The card is damage dash, the one that reduces damage when sprinting.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Damage Dash.

1 Like

Yes Cole is fantastic.

2 Likes

My favorite part is to stand still outside the hive as the doors close and activate super saiyan mode and just stand there like Vegeta

1 Like