COG Skinergy (Skin combinations)

Hey there gearheads!

I know there are those who play whatever on weapon skins and characters, doing combos like… Luchador Oscar with Yellow weapon skins or whatever.

But there are others like me who love to combine characters and weapon skins.

On this post i will include some of my favorite Character-Weapon skin combinations that i’m able to do with my current content. (Of course, they are not the only possible combination, but the ones i think that match the best, and i will not include the obvious combos, like UIR with UIR weapon skins)

Hope you like em!

Character - Weapon set:

Aaron Griffin - Golden gear

Armored Baird - Hanover Cougars

Mechanic Baird - Corpser

Bernie - Boomer

Clayton Carmine - King Raven (Rather than carmine weapon set)

Gary Carmine - Hanover Cougars

V-Day Gear (Male) - Jack (My personal favorite lately)

Classic Commando Dom - Corpser

Commando Dom - Wrestler Oscar

V-Day Hoffman - Raam

Lieutenant Fenix - Liquid Chrome

Outsider JD - Hanover Cougars

Ricardo Garcia’s Armored JD - Ceremonial

Classic Marcus - Jack

V-Day Marcus - Raam

E-Day Minh - Carmine

Outsider Oscar - Sugar

Tai Kaliso - Wrestler Oscar

And thats pretty much it! For all of you skinergy brothers out there, if you liked em let me know and i do a Swarm post!

o/

4 Likes

I’m surprised I didn’t notice before that some of those skins go really well with some characters. I personally love my Console white skins on the Specter Deadeye and on Lt. Fenix

2 Likes

yeah wish i had all of the paid weapon sets as well, but you know the drill, you gotta pay a small fortune to get em all

1 Like

Great work!

I’m currently liking my Big Rig Dizzy / Mixer Lancer combo. I like the darker Blue on the Lancer with his overalls, the light Blue matches his hat, & the normal Lancer color goes well with the undershirt.

1 Like

nice combo!

im currently waiting the ranked rewards, i wanna see how the Silver weapon set looks with Lieutenant JD

1 Like

Guess which Weapon Skin works with ANY Character?

Default + Custom Lancer.

i know right?

thing is the rest of the weapons dont have that kinda “gray” skins set, so only the main weapons look like that :frowning:

1 Like