Coalition stop making gears of war games

Coalition, coalition, coalition, the guys who are still workin on gears 5 even tho most of the player base is gone, no one is watching your esports, the Mexicans have taken over, and halo has beaten the franchise to the ground. You know i thought that maybe with the release of halo infinite and how much people have been playing the Master chief’s collection, you guys would start picking up your paces, but nope y’all double downed. You guy’s bassicly abonded the game, and gave out boost cause y’all know the game has turned into ■■■■, and y’all can’t make a profit out of it. I would ask, or the community would ask you to at least give us the old school games with new graphics and quality to life changes, but y’all would probably change those games so much it would probably feel like a Saturday morning MCU cartoon with equally ■■■■■■ jokes. Coalition i think i speak for everyone when i say.

If you don’t know how to make a ■■■■■■■ gears of war game, or you don’t give a ■■■■ about the lore or it’s characters, or how it’s supposed to feel, or what your trying to erase. Please I’m begging you pack your ■■■■ up let gears of war die in peace, or give the IP to some other company in Microsoft who actually gives a ■■■■.

Brilliant.

2 Likes

You dont speak for anyone lol

12 Likes

GOW fans… the gift that keeps on giving.

4 Likes

I want to understand what you’re saying but it’s difficult when you use that tone.

1 Like

No just you.

1 Like

Well which is it?

It never ends. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Abonded.

Some fan you are.

1 Like

As in “abonded with this girl one time”

1 Like

I use the word “bonked” or “bonk”.

Wait… we are talking about the same thing right?

1 Like

Be Constructive

We want to foster deep discussions, whether it’s between fans or providing feedback to the development team.

• Add insight into your opinions. Think something is wrong about the game? Provide reasoning and understanding to build a conversation.
  • Consider how your post adds to the conversation before posting. Is it enriching the discussion? If not, step back for a moment and consider the content of your post.
  • Rants prevent both the developers from understanding your feelings and fellow fans from having a rich discussion about a topic. Posts of this nature will be swiftly deleted.

We Have Zero Tolerance For Aggression

Aggressive posts towards the game, development team or other members will not be tolerated.

• Attacking or insulting The Coalition gets in the way of our work to gather valuable feedback and will never get a response from the development team. Share your feedback or criticism in a manner you’d expect to receive if you were in the same position.
  • While we are an M rated franchise, we do not allow swearing on the forums. This includes intentional misspelling of words, substituting punctuations or any other methods that reflect an otherwise banned word.