Co-op Campaign Challenges

I’m going to need a partner to do these challenges… Anyone interested in carry me through the Campaign?

Edit: Jokes aside, it’s campaign… I’ll carry you…

3 Likes

I also need this challenge but the thing is I want to play on Insane to earn the xbox achievements

1 Like

Ugh, I can’t be bothered with achievements these days… Had mine all wiped long long ago over some non sense… (Gears related). It would be much easier/faster to stick to hardcore for the sake of completing this challenge. I’ll consider giving it a go on insane if I can’t find anyone else to play with, not trying to be rude, sorry.

1 Like

I find myself hunting achievements these days. No worries Insane is a bit of a chore

I used to be obsessed with Achievements, but since Horde is so horribly tedious, I’m at 87% for Seriously 4.0. As for Campaign, it’s been done on insane. Therefore I’ll never go near it again.

Hit me up too anyone.
My GT: ITS Vegito SSJB

1 Like

It’s probably 6-8 hrs of our life to go through the campaign. Maybe a little quicker just blasting through without regards to deaths. Ugh, I’ll probably try to find a partner in crime, but the number of people willing will certainly be fairly small.

It should be better to complete the campaign on inconceivable. To live the emotion of the game one last time.

I wonder if you can split screen co op it?

The other coop achievements popped that way for me. Just can’t convince my son to get off Fortnite long enough to do this on Hardcore.

1 Like

Irritated that the campaign must be played co-op. None of my friends play this. Why can’t it be done by ourselves?

3 Likes

I just wonder if you could run a Dupe controller. Still do it solo but just a dead stick

1 Like

Because it’s a team game.

And so many of us have already stomped through hardcore so many different times and ways - thah a solo hardcore achievement is like 75% of the community.

I can’t even beat the prologue on insane.

It took me several tries. I’m still stuck on the stupid plane scene on insane.

1 Like

Man I tell you. For as easy as I stomped through the campaigns on Hardcore - I get straight rolled on insane.

Only thing on hardcore that ever gave me any major fits was the pumping station on act 3 of gears 1/UE. Random death here and there but that was the only thing that made me legit want to smash my controller

1 Like

Insane is total rage inducing playing solo. I don’t know if there is a trick to getting the AI to help or not, but it isn’t what I’d call fun.

2 Likes

What challenges?

1 Like

I guess man. I just don’t know. How I can so easily hammer through hardcore lol then straight get rolled on playing insane is beyond me lol

1 Like

Yes you can. Be patience and play smarter.