Clown with lancer on koth

how noob are the clowns who play with the full team only lancer on koth?

1 Like

@TC_Clown what’s up with this man ? LOL

:smile:

6 Likes

Because that’s how TC thinks the game should be played, that’s why they designed the maps the way they did

4 Likes

@TC_Clown da hell you doin’ with that Lancer, Clown?!

2 Likes

@TC_Clown truly its a famous person here on these forums, people now make threads about him… :smile:

1 Like

Laughing silently in the background…

@TC_Clown *chuckles, I’m in danger

2 Likes

My friend clown here its as enigmatic as Judy Garland was in 1945 man

1 Like

It’s because TC officially broke the gnasher it’s worthless now.

1 Like

@TC_Clown really gonna use the Lancer on KOTH I can´t believe you lost respect unfriended banned and blocked.

No but seriously this thread became a lets ping clown thread XD

revenge for the mark thread.

5 Likes

I don’t think @TC_Clown use the lancer on Koth on any way… it would be so unprofessional to him.

this thread has become a " A CULT IDOL ICON " for clown here… and the OP had the marvelous opportunity to see Clown in action…

clown

1 Like

@TC_Clown learn to use the gnasher buddy :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I feel sorry for the OP though.

Imagine posting a legit grievance about the game on here and see it hijacked by that ball bag @TC_Clown?

5 Likes

Yeah me too man… I couldn’t help myself jajajajaj LOL :smile:

well at least he now knows our friend Mr.Clown here. :smile:

I open the forums to see 8 @s
Even when I don’t comment, I still manage to derail threads.

3 Likes

On the topic, I really despise those KOTH games where the enemy team is just using the lancer and snub pistol only. It’s so, so, so, so, so boring.

4 Likes

yeah man… you are like @TubbieSquirrels a most liked person here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I usually played KOTH with @TC_Clown however its not my specialty … I tried to keep up… but staying on topic also. the gnasher has a lot of issues and its nowhere as consistent as 4 .

2 Likes

it’s all CoD like, "shooting at small pixels in the distance’.

TC said in pre-launch interviews that (paraphrasing) having a game which focused on one type of weapon (gnasher) and one type of combat (CQB) is not the way to go, to ‘expand’ it, and to modernize it the game needs to go beyond those…

Sooo… now that game has gone beyond those… and now it’s all about one type of weapon (rifle/pistol which is a short rifle, lol) and one type of combat (cross from elevated positions into slow moving targets down below)…

Whoopie Doo…

2 Likes

Lol, exactly. They just switched the primary weapon it seems.

Of course the gnasher play still happens, but you usually still have some guy lancering you down whilst you’re in the middle of a gnasher battle.

Forget the gnashers , its all about the Lancer GL ( FREEDOM LANCER ) . what could possible need in the future !!! ?

Complete badass !!! :smile:

1 Like