Closing threads..?

So people who have the “power” can close other people’s threads because they don’t like it…? Is that right or am I confused? Had a thread up and the it was closed by some random dude who I assume was given power to do so less than 12hrs later. How is that ok lol…?

1 Like

The ones I have seen being closed are merged into bigger threads. The mods are just being helpful and clearing up the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your thread was moved into the correct feedback place, same as I told you in the PM you sent me.

It literally tells you in the thread that it is moved.

4 Likes

Depends on what it was about.

There’s a master thread for complaints & feedback so it could’ve merged to one of those

2 Likes

It was.

3 Likes

*Slowly exiting the thread

2 Likes

Oh Danny.

1 Like

Oh ViiP Kyle

1 Like

I swear the self entitlement on these forums is getting more out of control by the minute.

What is wrong with people?

I wish @GhostofDelta2 would close threads I created. He’s so handsome and awesome that you should consider him noticing your thread a privilege!

3 Likes

I don’t meet the first requirement…

1 Like

I pray that one day I’ll see Drake as your pfp, but I dream…
not a man of your word I see

1 Like

The moderators are here to both enforce the rules and to direct people to the correct places for their feedback.

You haven’t been silenced, your feedback is in the correct place and you are more than welcome to continue the discussion in that feedback thread.

I am not sure why this thread nor the angry PM you sent to me was needed.

Closing

9 Likes