Chrome Steel Grace

Grace is one of my most used characters.
If you watch the esports players on Rise Nation use her too.
I would like an alt skin, preferably Chrome Steel.

@Looopeeeeeee im talking about a chrome steel new day ? That is a troll…right? And Grace was a promo tie in from the most recent Terminator movie. Their wont be a “chrome steel version” sadly.

I like the New Day. They go very well with Surf.
I used Xavier today.

Chrome Steel Cybernetic Lesbian Belieber.

No thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the migraine.

Wow good job OP, except you’ve opened the floodgates for someone to rally for something that’s even more of a joke…Chrome Steel Mikayla

1 Like

You are a funny guy :joy:

Why is Mikayla a joke?

I expect Tactics characters to get Chrome Steel at some point in the future. +Gabe, +Sid, +Prescot, +Ukkon. Maybe +Disciple.

?

@Looopeeeeeee when did the surfin skin come out? I dont remember that one. Their was s 2 week period maybe 4 months post launch that I put the game down. Was it then? Or is it a special skin of some type? So, i guess you like to color coordinate your skins?

What…Why ?

Full set minus the boltok and I rock the golden gun skin for that one.

Why have any Chrome Steel releases ?

OP1 + Esports.

They don’t deserve our support.

1 Like

I’m paying towards Michael Shannon’s salary so he can keep making Gears of War the best PVE game out there.

Chrome Steel purchases go towards to the Esports-scene, not the PvE-department.

2 Likes

:frowning:

I redownloaded gears 5 with the announcement of locust in horde. It’s currently 3:28pm eastern time. I can’t find a full match of horde frenzy. I just played a match of quick play tdm and there was 4 people in the match 3 on cog one on swarm and the swarm ended up leaving. I’m gonna try ranked koth because you can’t social play koth anymore for some reason.

I am extremely confused to why versus has lost so many game modes and I’m not surprised at all that this game can’t fill a lobby despite gears 3 still being able to fill a quick play TDM.

What difficulty? I’ve never found issue finding a lobby or hosting horde or escape.

No problem hosting, and you can find lobbies, just never full lobbies

Why would a full lobby appear in search?

1 Like