Chrome Steel, Black Steel, eSports and Skins Discussion

Thanks for posting these reminders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:loudspeaker: Neon Online Scorcher available to claim NOW :bell: at :desktop_computer: https://live.gearsofwar.com :eyes: during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! :closed_lock_with_key:

1 Like

I actually really appreciate the pings
allows me to figure out if I missed any during Naps (since I’m not super excited about the neon skins)

:loudspeaker: Team Phantom Breaker Mace available AGAIN to claim NOW :bell: at :desktop_computer: EGL :eyes: during the EGL Split 3 Week 3 get it before it closes! :closed_lock_with_key:

3 Likes

Huh, so there was an EGL-stream today. Neato. Only 1 skin this week?

Looks like someone disconnected again. God, this is gonna be a drag.

Don’t wanna be that guy, but works on my machine.

It’s not on the “normal” stream. It’s a different link.

1 Like

Only 1 skin on the EGL-stream btw:

Yea I’m not gonna try to figure out where that stream is for that… don’t even use my Black Phantom lol

Yo yo yo nice one!

I only dig the skins for Mace and Claw that change crystal color, and there are just a few.

Spasibo, bratishka :v:

1 Like

There’s ff?

Yes

1 Like

is that all it takes to kill identivez lol when are you and clown making a esports team?

1 Like

Those days are past me.

3 hours gone and still only 1 skin :roll_eyes:. Atleast 7 hours to go with 5 skins left :roll_eyes: .

:loudspeaker: Neon Online Breaker Mace available to claim NOW :bell: at :desktop_computer: https://live.gearsofwar.com :eyes: during the Gears Pro League 2020-2021 Spring Major get it before it closes! :closed_lock_with_key:

What a coincidence :joy:

7 hours & 4 skins left :joy::roll_eyes::sleeping::sleeping::expressionless:

Predicting: Tbow during EU vs VQ
Boom during winner of current vs loser of EU/VQ
BS Lancer and Gnasher both during the grand final that’s best of 5 stead of best of 3.

1 Like

Oof, that’s optimistic.