CHEESING THE SYSTEM-Spawn trapping to farm kills in Control, Bad leaderboards system, and osok with PC

With Fixed Spawn points and no Spawn Protection, it seems the new meta is for stacks to get to about 270, then quit capping the hill and just farm kills at spawn since the spawns are fixed and their is no spawn protection. @TC_Shauny Did anyone see this coming? Im a guy that can only play an hour or two or night. First and foremost, not a fan of the leaderboards system. If you cant play hours and hours a day, you are screwed in moving up as its an aggregate point based system.
Secondly, its a horrible system for bronze players who now never get to see improvement-i.e.-hitting silver, gold etc. Now its just your 57,865 moving up ton56,997. I mean-how underwhelming for them.
Third-it sucks for Diamond and below level players as well-as your now just 10,865. Its no fun.
And this LEADERBOARDS SYSTEM HAS NOW INCENTIVIZED CHEESING THE SYSTEM BY HAVING STACKS TRAP SPAWNS SINCE THEY ARE STATIC AND NOT DYNAMIC-AND FARMING KILLS OVER AND OVER INSTEAD OF FINISHING THE MATCH BC OF NO SPAWN PROTECTION… @TC_SHAUNY CAN YOU CHASE THIS UP. THIS IS NOT A LEGIT NOR FAIR NOR FUN SYSTEM.
SOMEHOW TC has the mindset that since its “points based leaderboards” that it doesnt somehow matter what level of player you are queing with-when it couldnt be more of a 180 from that logic. Your teammates now have much more of an impact. As does stacking.
Im highly dissapointed in the jacked up changes made to op7. Their is a lot I like about it. But not leaderboards. Not koth removal. Not control being a 1 match mode instead of best of 3. Not fixed spawn points with spawn protection being removed. Not queing up with any level of skill level player.
I used to draw stacks about 10-15% of the time. Now its at least 50%.
The only people that like the leaderboards system are the top 250. That is it.
Dissapointed
As a side note-now that their is forced crossplay, as a console player, i wont play OSOK anymore. Its horribly unfair now with m&kb in the que. I had one pc player have 22 kills out of30 the other day. . Im not bashing crossplay per say. But i cant find a series x to save my life. Im not buying one from a bot buyer(may they rot in hell), and moreso than any other mode-m&kb is at a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE IN OSOK.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Operation 7 Drop 1 - Complaints