Checkout blood drive! Enough!

I am definitely tired of blooddrive it was good in gears 2, but it is beyond boring now. I really hope they stop bringing back gears 1-3 maps when 5 comes out. Especially blooddrive and gridlock. They are so worn out.I definitely want foundation back . Love that map!

1 Like

Only reason I sometimes don’t care for maps such as rustlung,glory,mercy is because of the lancering. But yes, I’d like it if someone picked a map other than checkout,foundation,blood drive, or clock tower for once. I’m usually the only one that doesn’t pick those common maps and the vote is usually like “7 picked checkout and 1 (myself) picked raven down or relic.”

I would have loved to see Artillery make a comeback

To be honest, I though checkout in Gears 3 was amazing. Now in Gears 4 I hate it because it gets selected too many times. Blood drive is a map I hope I will always love, though.

I was sick of checkout before Gears 3 beta was finished. Nothing like ruining a map like repeatly playing on it over and over

2 Likes

Played Checkout tonight, and still love it

I normally don’t vote, all the maps are tired at this point. I only vote if fallout pops up :+1:or if someone is trying to play dam or rustlung.:-1:

I don’t see Mansion on your list. No Mansion=Terrible List…No Mansion, I am not buying this game…?

Mansion is a great map. I feel hotel is just a bigger version of it. I would love Escalation but as proved in Gears 3 it doesn’t age well

2 Likes

Mansion I feel is too small for 5v5 but could work if tweaked.

1 Like

…is still the best map in the game.? I agree.

Most of the time cANALS comes up and everyone picks that horrendous clunky map.
I’d even take Fuel Depot over that any day.

1 Like

I feel they did justice to security in gears 4. Well designed and pretty map.

1 Like

One of the reasons I barely play gears 4 is cuz checkout is constantly voted and I . Don’t. Get. It.

The map is really not that great, people. God I hope it’s thrown in the trash.

Hotel is literally mansion 2.0 and not in a good way. They are so lazy for even making that map

I’ve always said that and we can thank Epic for that one

2 Likes

I despise hotel. If it’s picked in social i quit.

Shame on you! lol

2 Likes

Shame! Shame! Shame! I get Avalanche, Fallout, Hotel,Glory, and Slab almost always now I get random other ones, only 3 others but barely. Slab I get more than any of them now but I never quit unless 2 quit unless on Normal I stay unless totally not going to work.