Characters prediction op 5

i think it will comes: oscar, reyna, anya, hoffman, skorge, sniper locust, maybe a reject of niles as type Db. I will like have a Adam, sofia, Ezra Loomis, Rager. Tell me your possible prediction and wishlist:)

What I would like : Sofia.

What I expect : Not Sofia. Oscar is probably coming, given a Campaign presence.

3 Likes

Give me Prescott, Dizzy or Barrick and call it a day.

1 Like

Anya,Gabe,Tai,maybe Dizzy,Oscar and Reyna

1 Like

I would like to see Hoffman

2 Likes

Sofia is the only character I want anymore

1 Like

Apparently there’s supposedly 9 Characters coming in this Operation.

There’s going to be a complete separation of characters as well so I’m assuming that will be for MP as well.

My prediction -

Anya
Hoffman
Dizzy
Tai
Skorge
Flame Grenadier
Sniper
Theron Sentinel
Beast Rider

1 Like

Skorge & I’m happy.

1 Like

Anya, before anyone else. It’s disgraceful she’s not arrived yet.

3 Likes

My prediction :
Still recycled content.
Bore.

2 Likes

Yeah, but look at the likes of Hoffman? Quite appalling.

Same would apply to him, but considering Anya was initially pretty much part of Delta Squad by being the primary contact from “Control” and the main protagonist’s love interest, I rank her slightly higher in terms of importance.

Let’s not forget that she actually joined Delta on the field after the events of the Sinking of Jacinto. She should’ve been released alongside Dominic.

1 Like

Gabe (Confirmed)

Anya

Oscar

Ukkon

Sid

Mikayla

Griffin

Sofia

Maybe the Rager

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I was quite surprised Sam came before her. Sam could’ve come further down the line with the likes of Dizzy maybe? If she wasn’t in the game yet.

2 Likes

Hoffman is somewhat confirmed as well with the launch of the Hivebusters DLC in december. Or they bundle him into the DLC as a timed-exclusive. Wouldn’t suprise me.

1 Like

I’m not even a big Anya fan and her treatment with these two games has been very strange to say the least. Dies off screen and is not even around at all in Gears 5 as of yet for multiplayer. Just bizarre how they’re handling her.

2 Likes

Anya should’ve been the COGs in game announcer.

1 Like

Most likely but not necessarily, they said his actor had health issues, so who knows of hes even going to be in the campaign.

Wouldn’t be the first time they would replace VAs.

Exactly, it’s a gigantic, shiny golden :fu: to her character.