Characters can now level further -TC made mistakes, levelling is paused/reverted

As per Dana:

we have an updated patch notes coming out shortly (just waiting for the website to finishing publishing).

Basically, our plan was to increase the level cap for PVE Classes from level 18 to level 20 in Op 5.

Unfortunately, this feature was enabled in the most recent Title Update and, given there is unreleased content associated with reaching level 20, we are disabling progression past level 18 until Operation 5

I know it’s not ideal but less than 500 people were affected but it was the only way for us to the entire thing to work correctly. /end

Proof

Edit: Feel free to post anything that was discovered by the community but wasn’t put in the patch notes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Screenshots Captain, I’d love to see it but download speeds are ■■■■■■■ on Xbox.

4 Likes

Cool,

Anything given in return?

Also why you still up lol.

Cheers!

2 Likes

No idea sadly, I wonder if this wasnt supposed to be in til OP5.

I suspect so because currently this doesn’t really seem to serve much of a purpose.

But does it really have to be so much?

2 Likes

TC loves doubling things.

20k -> 40k -> 80k character levels

5 -> 10 -> 20 card levels

Pretty ridiculous…

6 Likes

Very true,

I suspect it will be made clear later on. Appreciate the heads up though. :yum:

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah.

Those drops to 1Mb and so on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love that the Aussie in rural Middle of nowhere has this before people with real internet :slight_smile:

Edit: This is why I use steam

2 Likes

Hey Evil,

Just wait until about 11 est and your DL speeds will jump up. Since Live is global, I have found this to be around the best time to DL anything.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Is the store refreshed Cap?

1 Like

Sure is! Away from PC so can’t take a screenshot sorry.

Didn’t someone raise this about a month ago (regarding their character XP seemingly going beyond level 18)?

They did!

I don’t remember the post it was on though.

Pics or no proof.

And have they messed the skirt-thingy up like on the other Gears 4 skins(and based variants) or does it look correctly? The Armored Outsider skin is the only one that actually has the look right atm.

He is correct but I don’t have screenshots sorry.

Also in the rewards screen it seems to now show your exact leaderboard position if you’re somewhere in the top 1%.

1 Like

New Card for Lahni, flicked through all the other characters and didn’t find anything new

14 Likes

Regular horde is also no longer in matchmaking, only frenzy.

3 Likes