Character skins for marcus, kait, jd, fahz, and del

Marcus: Gears 3 Armored, Old man, Legacy

Kait: Unarmored Kait, Rogue Kait

JD: Legacy JD, Unarmored JD,

Fahz: Elite Marksman Fahz, Unarmored Fahz.

Del: Engineer Del, Honor Del.

If you have more ideas post it down there

1 Like

Farmer marcus.

8 Likes

Farmer Marcus with tomato grenades, a.la. Gears 4! And when a Breaker Mace is picked up, it turns into a pitch fork!

8 Likes

Civilian Anya!!! - I know she’s not on your list; but she’s on MY list :laughing:

3 Likes

The three Outsider outfits from Gears 4 for JD, Kait and Del. Perhaps and old Pendulum Wars outfit for Marcus. Maybe Prison Marcus? Could have night out Fahz. With like a dress shirt lol. He’s be the type.

4 Likes

I said in a previous post about skins that we should get disco mac, full whit suit n shoes.

4 Likes

If dom was still alive skin, young cog gear oscar, messed up reyna in myrahh armour.

Harper, draper, rossi and salton.

5 Likes

Farmer dom

1 Like

Old man Dom

2 Likes

Gilded Benjamin Carmine, Gilded Anthony Carmine, Gilded Gary Carmine, and Gilded Onyx Guard

1 Like

Give us dizzy back. I miss that sweet hat and beard of his.

5 Likes

Before they add any more Marcus skins they should probably fix the model for classic Marcus I mean just look at how his head/neck bends forward and his armour bends by the lights on his chest and the knee area legit makes me cringe.

1 Like

I got an idea, how about no more kait and fahz skins they sucks worst characters ever
Marcus is old by now i only like classic Marcus
Del and jd stop we already have endless skins we are fine no more
We want new characters
And all the old characters from previous games plus tactics new cog.
The coalition should not waste time with same boring stuff like kait, fahz and so on…

1 Like

And only armored straight cog soldiers or hivebusters I like that armor as well.!
Stop with the garbage workout fahz, kait, winter, unarmoured or civilian or stranded, trashball everyone, deebees, Oscar, reyna, jinn stop with the garbage I’m sick and tired… I would like to be in charge in the coalition to lead them and to do what is fair!

1 Like

Ok, so no more character skins at all? Great, good to know

3 Likes

I prefer brand new and new cog characters from previous gears games instead of more skins for kait, del, Jd, Marcus

1 Like

and what if they run out?

Let’s see what characters they could add:
Hoffman
Anya
Sofia
Valera
Barrick
Jace
Ice T -uh- I mean Aaron Griffin
Dizzy
Bernie
Loomis
Savage Marauder
Savage Creeper
Skorge
Alex Brand
Johnathan Harper
Maria Santiago
Carlos Santiago

I think that’s a fair amount of characters don’t you think? And as for new skins they could make more smexy gilded skins.

What’s a Savage Creeper? Is it gonna blow up in your face if you get too close?

1 Like

The Savage Creeper is the locust dlc character with the weird spiral thing on his chest.

Also he does not explode like the other Creeper we all know and love.