Changes Noticed for Op5 but We have not been directly told about it?

Firstly I noticed from the Stream the classes no longer show the specific characters banners you used to get at Level 17 and the character bloodsprays you got at Level 18 ?

What happens with these now? Are they in the store for us to buy if we want to?

The character specific Xbox Achievements ? There is using Cole ability and Claytons getting so many kills. Getting to Level 15 with JD, Del, Kait etc

Characters mean nothing now, will Microsoft / TC reword and change them so we can unlock them properly?

Has anyone else noticed any changes we have not directly been told about? Or anything we have not really got answers for? cough trailer cough cough

2 Likes

The achievements will probably just be linked to the equivalent classes.

1 Like
  • Added new glitches
  • Added new bugs

o_o

6 Likes

I can bet that we will find issues.If i remember right after Op4 there was a title update for fix some issues lol

I would like to think so. Going to have to be soon.

1 Like

Good questions. I used to be a completionist with Gears but feel like I’m falling off the idea of caring about it, however, if I do want to I’d like to know these answers

2 Likes

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE TRAILER!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Patch notes they said Monday but majority we have already been told its just the little stuff on Monday.

I reckon it for sure will be at time at time of release on Tuesday like last time!

2 Likes