Gears Forums

Can't reclaim the team glow Markza

gears-4

(DeathScythe M01) #1

I’m refreshing and refreshing the gears fight night webpage and doesn’t show it to me. I just want to reclaim the markza. Also, I answered questions on the stream to participate on the raffles.

Is the webpage down? Does anybody have the same problem? I tried on Twitch, Mixer and MLG and nothing works.

Update: Well I missed it, THANKS to the problems with the webpage. (Still, can’t get access)
Hope, the page get fix and works fine by tomorrow or I will miss the the workshop sniper skin too.
Can we get I second tomorrow to claim the Team glow Markza. Because, I don’t want to have my Team Glow weapons uncomplete.

(jvergoth) #2

There is a thread for missing eSports skins. Post there and TC will look into it.

(DeathScythe M01) #3

Hi. I did that yesterday, but I also find another problem. I don’t know why I see other users and my messages with the time frozen. (see it below).

This is weird, is impossible to send 3 messages at the same time. The timer is not running and that makes me not to see new messages from others. I checked other areas of the webpage and runs normal. But I have no idea why I cannot see the streaming of TC on Mixer, Twitch or MLG. I hope the problem get solve to be able to reclaim the workshop sniper skin.

Greetings.

(jvergoth) #4

Truely strange. I hope this gets resolved for you.:face_with_raised_eyebrow: