Cant find execution match for 45 minutes on a PC! Game freezes multiple times! And ,Double binding keys are problematic!

? Please advertise the game, please release more unlockable content thats extremely hard to get to drive players to play it more like the diamond scion…! Please FIX ALL THE CRASHING AND DISCONNECT BUGS! Not sure how much more my pc can take these hard resets after the game freezes so many times…

Also please allow all buttons across all devices to be button mapped including the controller and allow the analogue speed to have insane sensitivity increase to counter balance the mouce turning speed.

Double bind problems:

Some keys. Are double bound on their own such as “Q” on the pc which are the action, share ammo, change primary weapons on match start, perform all of the horde actions, mark targets, which becomes problematic wanting to arrange those actions on the keys of a persons choosing. ALL ACTIONS SHOULD BE BOUND TO SEPARATE KEYS, WITH THE OPTION OF “CHOOSING” To double bind on our accord. WE SHOULD DECIDE WHICH ACTIONS WE WANT DOUBLE BOUND ON WHICH KEYS, we should have absolute control over all of the actions in gears of war… please fix this…

If they could do something they would have already done it. It’s been 2 years since the release after all.

Thats not a proper answer man , this is an amazing game they need to fix all of this fast… what are they doing making a new game when theres so much left to do for the old ones it makes no sense to me…

Yeah? What types of crash issues are you having?

The whole pc freezing 5-10times a day getting blue screen error . And its only on this game

Blue screen issues are an underlying issue for something else.
Are you using Windows 10? Are you using an upgraded version? Also, what GPU+driver version are you using?
Also, are you getting any error messages during BSOD?

Nah man its just this game always this game, its been doing this since the moment it came out, i play other games for hours like like 10 hours plus, none of those games ever crashes its only this game and they keep saying theyre fixing it , theyve fixed it, but the issue never goes away. Im not the only one having these crashes , so many people are bro

Okay man, bro. Nvidia? Latest driver? Uninstall and download 382.53 and you should be good to go.

1 Like

I was on that before then tc said they fixed it so i updated , looks like unfortunately they havent but yea i just downgraded again…

A little FYI, they never said it was fixed. They said the issue was reduced.
What the issue really is, is something I wonder about. Having no issues on AMD, which makes this even more odd.
Anyway, should be fine with that driver.

Game is still freezing and lagging on beginning loadig screen and during the game and again its only this game thats my pc is doing this too

Dont understand why you guys had to update the game and ruin it when we at least had the 382.5 now we dont even have that. I cant find any guardian matches and execution matches cause no ones playing this on the pc anymore because of all these bugs lagging and disconnects and freezes.

Ive been playing this game for 3 months straight night and day trying to rank up for that diamond scion and its been problem after problem, unbelievable and such a waste for a wonderful game.

YOU GUYS BETTER EXTEND THE TIME WE HAVE TO GET THE DIAMOND SCION AND DIAMOND 5 EMBLEM BECAUSE I SWEAR IM DONE IF I DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IT BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FIXING THE GAME

Honestly have no idea what you are raving on about.
As for finding games, use LFG.
And what update? The driver update? That’s Nvidia, suggest you jump on their forum.
Now If you still experience issues, there’s another problem.

Im still experiencing issues, games initial loding screen keep clicking and loding forever, and the game lagging with a ping of 162 spike every other game causing me to not be able to do anything during game and i checked my ping is 18 on speedtest.net! Its only this game its happening to!!! But lets go ahead and pretend its hardware issues. Tell me EXACTLY what pc and specifications to buy SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY GAMES IVE HAD TO RESTARD CAUSING ME TO DELAY MY RANKS AND PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO GETTING THE DIAMOND SCION EVEN THOUGH IVE PLAYED EVERYDAY SINCE THE MOMENT IT WAS RELASED ALL DAY EVERY DAY