But can Never I mean 50min+ never find a rank match in the other Modes
Can i do anything on my end
What gives
I want to spend more time playing the game not waiting for one

4 Likes

Are u playing from Asia? coz im experiencing that for the last 3 days

since the update and Tc de ranking people ranked modes are dead

1 Like

I’m still finding games fine just no xp counting…still getting teammates allergic to the ring in the koth tho😂

i noticed it too since the update i cant find koth matches again smh

2 Likes

You may be in Australia based on your name. Everyone in Australia/NZ will from now on will struggle to find ranked games.

TC are trying to make the servers like Gears 4.

1 Like

are you on PC? If you are then I had the same issue for about 3 days but I discovered a work around if you have the xbox 1 version. On the XB1 version of the game I was getting matches for my region really quickly compared to the PC version which would take like 7+ minutes to find a match and then put me into one in another region

I booted up gears 5 on XB1 to see if it would also put me on US servers. I joined a game on EU on the XB1 and it was the best match I have had in weeks. I joined another match and it connected me to EU. I quit out of the match and booted up the PC version and rejoined the match. After the match ended I just kept re-matching and I was joining games fast for my region, Once you turn the game off though it goes back to its crappy match making and you have to do the whole process again.

yea, sinse the change system, I can’t find ranked. This update killed the ranked.

1 Like

I am going on 10 minutes still waiting for a game. It is prime time to play in Eastern/Western US. Why can I not find a game, am I not allowed to be put in servers with my high (Asian) ping? When I play with my Canadian friends we find games in 30 seconds. This really sucks, this game has so many problems and now I can’t even play it.

Unless u play with someone from them country’s, it will try get u a match in asian servers which are dead
This is for ranked

I found a solution. If you connect to a US / CANADIAN VPN server then search and find a match - you will find one no problem. Deal with the extra lag/spikes for that game and disconnect from the VPN at the end of the game, Keep playing in the same session without cancelling the search and it should work fine. After 1.5 hours of searching for a game without finding anything I was able to play for 4 hours straight constant games.
Its really ■■■■■■■■ that they are forcing people to do this.

2 Likes

Also experiencing the same :frowning: for ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) regions, we are doomed. :frowning:

1 Like

I really need to try this,
but yeah I agree it sounds stupid of using VPN just to play the game.

Ye it’s the servers I just join someone in a group that’s keen on ranked
Find a group saved me

Other modes u can do customs

1 Like

still having same issues even with VPN… gosh

Really?? You are connecting to US server? What VPN do you use? Don’t know if that matters, but with Nord its been working great for me.

time to give up, i still cant find a single match smh

1 Like

Saturday midday in New Zealand… have spent 5hrs searching for a game. 1 hour on each of the ranked game modes with no success. I am running Fibre with really good ping. Unable to get Ranked game achievement as I have spent 5days so far trying to find a ranked match with no success. Why make achievements that are not obtainable.

Please sort out your servers…!

4 Likes

Sad to see that they still haven’t fixed this for Asian/NZ/Australian and whoever else. I didn’t renew the game pass once it expired, finished my ToD before it did. But having to connect to a VPN just to find a game is a joke. Will check back in a month and see if they have done anything to fix it.

1 Like

I gave up already, TCs are not even care about APAC players, its nothing for them. I am truly disappointed so much for carrying D&I culture under msft flag

1 Like