Gears Forums

Can't claim the syndrome boomshot

(Belkain) #7

Took me several tries, one “error fetching reward” message included. After a while it kicked in. Still trying to verify I got it in card companion, the server just can’t handle it.

(HUG3 N3WB) #8

The problem is that the claim button is gone now too (currently). Hopefully it’s rectified soon.

Never seen this happen before (not it throwing errors when trying to claim, but this “fixing error” text)

(Belkain) #9

Guess I managed to get it before the system died.

(DarkChaoz95) #10

quest is fixed now folks.

(HUG3 N3WB) #11

It appeared in my inventory (despite not showing the new item exclamation mark).

The button eventually popped up again and I clicked “claim” for the lulz, and it said:

“please wait up to 7 days for the skin to appear in your inventory”

lol.

Looking forward to rocking this baby in a future Horde session :+1:

(Bloomy) #12

I got lucky this time. I usually get an error the first time claiming, but this time it actually went through first time. But I also can’t connect to the card companion.

(GhostofDelta2) #13

Glad you got it :slight_smile:

(GhostofDelta2) #14

The system is being flooded atm, should be fixed shortly.

(Gigant0pithecus) #15

I got an error as well and panicked, tried to come here and the website was having issues as well, waited 10 minutes and the stream ended so I panicked again and then I saw the skin status changed to “claimed” so I guess it fixed itself.

(DarkChaoz95) #16

slightly off topic: but didn’t know you can select your own post as solution within your own thread :stuck_out_tongue: @HUG3_N3WB

(HUG3 N3WB) #17

I was surprised too :laughing:

(mendigo2005) #18

It was war to get back to gearsofwar.com and foruns.

The skin is on my inventory, fortunately.

(MOBKnightmareMZ) #19

I never got my skin I was hitting the button an it never gave me an option to claim it gears of war you guys are letting me down I swear to god I will delete my account an sell my xbox you guys did this to me with phantom green boomshot you guys keep robbing me of a cool boomshot I need my boomshot already please send it to my account I don’t wanna play PlayStation an the only game I play on Xbox is gears 4 send me my skins already

(GhostofDelta2) #20

Please post in THIS thread

(Kringer44) #21

It stated that I claimed the prize but when I went into gears mine never showed up even with looking in the boomshot area still no skin.

(Ant64) #22

same thing happened to me

(DE4D20NExBRUSHY) #23

same here i watched for over 2hrs WHERE DA FOCK IS MY. WEAPONSKIN.? oh please allow 7 days to claim prize. Uhh houston we have a Muh Fuggin Serious Problem. I followed the steps. payed attention to the guidelines and some how I still get effed in the A. You know what coalition its just gimme that BLACKSTEEL ARMORED KANTUS. an you can keep the skin.

(Omen LP) #25

Within 7 days

(EVIL 0NE) #26

There we some technical issues happening last night during Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com. They have collected the users signed in with their gamer-tags, and will be manually adding them to your profiles.

Please. allow up to 7 days to appear in your inventory. If you still do not have your weapon skins after the allotted time head over to the Missing Gears Esports Weapon Skins? Post here! and read the full details in the original post before making a claim.

Thank you.

(CurtHyperion500) #27

Mod edit: Please post in English only in there forums as per the rules.