Can't buy anything. Just get an error code

I’m trying to buy the Gears AAPE Pack and it keeps saying “An error has occurred. Please try again later. Purchase was canceled. If you think this is in error, please relaunch your game. For more information visit Support.GearsofWar.com and search for ‘0x00001fd9’.” And yes, they have a typo that says “this is in error.” I tried to buy Iron too and got the same response. I’ve restarted my game 3 times and still doesn’t work. Plus I was booted out of a really close and intense KOTH match. I keep getting errors when trying to connect to multiplayer. I guess I’ll stick with campaign. :frowning:

2 Likes

From what I’ve been reading just don’t bother with anything online related for now. Everything is messed cause they somehow weren’t prepared even though they had two tech tests.

Ok. Thank you for the reply! I wish they could get things working. I’ve been looking forward to Gears 5 for a long time.

Same here. I hope they fix this soon if they want to make some money.

I get the same trying to buy the neon pack and i whaiting so long completed all the parts untill 5
Yall have fun

Hey man I had the same issue. I figured it out go into steam options and under overlay make sure it’s on. The purchases are done through the overlay. Hope this helps cheers

Bro i also have the same problem, have u fixed yours already?

bro if your still having the store purchasing problem, what i found out is that if you buy the IRON from the xbox app and then go to the store and just buy the iron using some microsoft points…after that you have the Iron go and try buying something in gears 5 store.

1 Like

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules.

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules.

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules. Thank you.

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules, thank you :slight_smile: