Can you bring back esport packs please

IM MISSING ALOT OF ESPORT SKINS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT IT BACK ON THE GEARS OF WAR 4 STORE IM BEGGING YOU I WOULD BUY ALOT OF THE PACKS I NEED TO ADD SOME OF THOSE SKINS TO MY COLLECTION

I wonder why the ex cheated

4 Likes

The game’s nearly six years old, and TC hasn’t supported it since 2018/19. Making an all caps thread isn’t going to change that. Especially since Gears 5 was dropped on the floor like a cold steak the moment TC decided they weren’t bothered looking at it any longer.

3 Likes

He spent her life savings on esports supporter packs.

3 Likes

A solid investment honestly.

2 Likes

I only bought them for BS Kait. Literally dropped with the first pack I bought. I don’t think I’ll ever get that luck again in my life.

All the black steel reyna dupes are gonna pay for my kids and grandkids college tuitions.

1 Like

I wasn’t so lucky on those packs lol

I think i have 4 or 5 black steel hoffmans when all I wanted was the queen lol

1 Like

What’s funny is that 99% of the time I bought a pack, I got the characters I wanted. I’d buy like 3 packs for each new pack that came out and I’d get who I wanted.

Even before they changed the packs to guarantee a character I still got a character every time.

The only characters I did have to buy were Dom, Anthony, and Kait. I didnt purchase those packs when they came out though.

I got Myrrah but I cant stand her so shes sitting in my roster catching dust.

1 Like

Well I kinda didn’t believe my luck in that moment either. Out of all the possible chances the first thing that drops is BS Kait. Like, damn, I should’ve taken my luck to the lottery instead that day.

1 Like

Kait was the one I wanted, she was the only one I didnt get lol

1 Like

I’m still not a big fan of it being a stream skin in 5, but then I kinda got tired of using the G4 appearance for Kait anyway(and the character’s MP dialogue generally). So not a big deal.

1 Like

I didn’t bother with the first run of packs because they such dogshite value - they didn’t gaurantee any characters, and I think the first couple of series’ couldn’t even gaurantee that you wouldn’t get duplicate weapons (e.g.: you could potentially get two Black Steel Boomshots in the same pack). The first I bought was the Supporter 8 one (Hoffman, Myrrah and Skorge).

A black steel Gears 5 Kait wouldve been fire.

2 Likes

I def spent way too much money on packs in 4 but at the time I was in college and didn’t really have any big responsibilities to worry about. No way I could spend money like that now lol

1 Like

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO COMMUNICATE THAN SHOUTING!!

ALSO THERE’S NO CHANCE OF THOSE PACKS RETURNING! NO CHANCE AT ALL!!

GOOD DAY!!

2 Likes

I read that in a Groundsman Willy voice. Am I racist?

1 Like

If the lines from Kait were also more than just average(opinion, as if that needs to be clarified), I might have been interested. The new armor is a hundred times better than slapping Anya’s armor on her.

1 Like

Cant beat 2000s alt rock Kait.

Average gen z crush.