Can we have no auto-reload on multi-shot weapons?

For future games, it would be AWESOME to be able to turn OFF auto re-load for multi-shot weapons.

For single shot (longshot, drop, boom, torque, etc), no need/point, but for multi shot, please, please, for the love of all that’s good and pure in the world, can we get an option to not auto re-load???

I cannot tell you how many times I jam my gun because I shoot, I know I should re-load so I start to re-load, and then, yes, I jam, because it was already re-loading for me!

I’m not saying force everyone to re-load manually. I’m saying make it an option, so we can disable it, if we want to.

Not for single shot weapons, it makes no sense to disable it there. But multi shot, yes, please.

5 Likes

I’ll support this.

I agree. Couldn’t tell you the amount of times I have fired the snub pistol with a meatshield and then knowing I’m nearing the end of my clip I begin the active only to have it be that I clicked the reload directly after i fired the last bullet and have already begun the reload.

In the end it isn’t even close to an advantage in the battle field as it takes longer for you to click the reload button than for the system to automatically begin to reload an empty clip. It’s just nice to be able to know exactly when the reload has begun and get that active in.

We should have the option to turn it off for every weapon. Even the single shot ones, I’ll still jam them because I’m used to playing games with no auto-reload.