Can we get maps like the classic gears 1,2,3 maps?

most gears 5 maps are not very good…

1 Like

Is this from a PVP or PVE context? The only map I actually dislike is Ambush but that’s connected to the modifiers instead it the actually layout.

For me I like some maps or I’m completely indifferent. I don’t really dislike any of them.

Now I do want them to bring back Allfathers Garden. My all time favorite Gears map from Gears 2.

PVP the maps are very boring, unless it’s a classic map from gears 1,2,3,4

1 Like

Even the slightest of elaborations can help.

5 Likes

Are you saying you want maps to be more interactive with constant things happening like wind flare? I have no idea what “a map being boring” means.

1 Like

Guaranteed, this guy is talking about camping and lancering.

That’s more human behavior which I can’t blame the map for.

1 Like

‘06 vets can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank god I’m not an 06 vet then. I came in Gears 2.

1 Like

Aren’t Canals, Camp Drive, Clocktower, River, Gridlock and Checkout from at least one of those 3?

Think you mean “more”.

3 Likes

You’re on one lol. Most of 5s maps are bangers. With a few exceptions ofc.

2 Likes

Camp Drive might be the most overrated and overhyped map in Gears History.

2 Likes

Oh I agree, I was just pointing out the obvious about what they said about maps from 1-3 lol

But ya I’ve liked all of 5s Maps from All Fathers onward (exception being Pahanu).

1 Like

Pahanu is cheeks but 5 has great maps, I usually never worry about their map making because they usually please me.

1 Like

Yea eventho I’ve only played 2 games Multiplayer wise… it’s still my most hated map on both 4 and 5… followed by Security lol.

It can’t be the most hated because they keep bringing it back. I’m assuming most people are asking for it.

Edit: I misread your comment. Yeah, I can’t stand that map for the 3 times a year I play PVP.lol

1 Like

I’m afraid the average GOW player is not as articulate as that.

3 Likes

No.

Yes.

Maybe.