Can we get black steel GHOSTOFDELTA2?

Think its about time everyones favourite forum mod gets some kind of recognition for the hard work he does here, and also all the dumb post that requires his attention.

I would even go as far as saying he gets a small cameo in gears 6, as to what well im pretty sure the forumers would figure something out.

Long live the ghost👍

24 Likes

Can we get Black Steel maps?

2 Likes

So would he get a black steel forum skin that only he can see?
The Voice actor they get would have be Peter Dinklage as he has experience voice acting as a ghost. WE’VE AWOKEN THE HIVE. What is great is the Swarm has Hives so it will work to TC’s advantage.

1 Like

The world isn’t ready for such masculinity

4 Likes

I’m still holding out for Black Steel Imago.

Like, literally the same skin but it costs $2.99.

5 Likes

I mean TC made a Savage variant Imago so I wouldn’t put it past them.
When are we getting Winter & Desert variants of Imago. Winter will be Imago covered from head to toe in fur. Desert will be just them wearing some goggles.

1 Like

I’d personally prefer the Chtome Steel version :triumph:

Just make a Chrome Steel version of Saruman the White. That would work!

2 Likes

I can already tell most of Ghost’s voice lines are going to be Jojo references or about vegemite. Plus his laugh would be him cackling like a maniac. I can already hear it :joy:

4 Likes

Does he say Aussie Aussie OI OI OI. I recently played Ty again and that is one of the quotes.
Too strewth mate

1 Like

Heyyyyy, if we have a bunch of Jojo references I could get my brother back into playing Horde with me!

I’m in.

1 Like

TC would never get the hair animations right.

Probably also would get be him a model with big calves.

Those two things have me at a hard pass.

Now if they were willing to do it right….

Paul Hogan for voice actor of course.

1 Like

How would you earn the skin, by being top scoring users in streams or top 100 in any ranked game modes?

It would be like the reaper skin from Judgement except you have to have the “pleasure” of being in a xbox live party chat with him for 10+ mins.

2 Likes

It should be free.

And have one emote voice line that says “Love you”.

Everyone would spam it. No cooldowns allowed.

3 Likes

Noice. Ill get the skin then.

1 Like

Same here, except he cant ever remember that I’m in the party :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m easy to remember. Im the guy that @WickedlyInocent is always yelling at.

2 Likes

I cant say I’ve had the pleasure of being in a party with you lol but now I’m scared to be in one :confounded:

3 Likes

She bullies @Ultra_Gnasty and I.

4 Likes