Gears Forums

Can we get a Rambo dlc character

In the Bluntman costume?

1 Like

I’m all for more Gears Universe characters too but why do people always compare stuff like this as if it’s the same thing? At least Rambo makes much more sense tone wise.

1 Like

I agree with you 1000%
No one asked for Batista… The Terminator skins were cool, and sure, why not Halo ones. But I’m going to stomp my foot until I get a Carmine.

1 Like

Are you kidding after anyone spent 15.00’s in gow4,who would ever do it again.

I got him by playing horde. :wink:

2 Likes

The movie expendable(s)1,would go nicely with this game(lol)

:open_mouth::disappointed_relieved::tired_face:

1 Like

I’ve probably gone over the top,sorry.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking more about not having Baird or Cole, anyway.

1 Like

Don’t get why some people keep saying more gears characters we will get those in time, this is something new and different lighten up people yeesh.

I definitely love the halo franchise and welcome being able to play as Emile; who is such a beloved character. However I’d also love to have Carmine and especially the Onyx Guard.

Why are people talking about new characters when we barely have enough of the original? And there are more problems than asking for characters ahhaha

2 Likes

How about some Theron Guards and Sentinels?

I mean they dont have my bois in the game. Havent played since GOW 2006 so they were my go to. Don’t know what happened in the story, dont care. Just want my red bois back. Common Gear team, you’re slacking.

And put in some damn maps!

1 Like

I want them to put Judge Dredd in. He’d be perfect. Cable would also be perfect for Gears.

Gears is already a pretty pulpy series - it’d be cool if they leaned into that and included more action heroes from the 80s and stuff.

H*ll yeah

This has me confused?

1 Like

When you want Rambo in the game before Cole or Baird

2 Likes

Funny thing is I was sober when it came to me. I’m usually half in the bag when I come up with stuff lol

1 Like

I’m saying your sarcastic comment from before with Dora the Explorer doesn’t make sense where as Rambo would actually fit the Gears Universe regardless of him being a Gears character or not. You don’t have to like it but you gotta at least see why it could work.

It’s like when people were upset when Freddy Krueger was a guest in Mortal Kombat 9 and started sarcastically suggesting the Care Bears or Barney as characters for the game. Like, I get your upset but the examples are a huge stretch.

1 Like

Read this again…if you have seen any of my other comments its what I do, attempt to get people to laugh. And yes Rambo does fit but given all the crazy things people are wanting I thought I would make a joke out of it.