Gears Forums

Can we get a Rambo dlc character

Can we get a Rambo character skin with Sylvester Stallone voice over since there is a new movie like we did with terminator dark fate. I would never use another character, also why no Arnold Schwarzenegger skin?
Preferably Rambo 2 skin.

12 Likes

I’d like Johnny cage and Striker from MK , and Remaining characters from Halo as well.

I would prefer some actual Gears characters before any more crossovers.

27 Likes

How about we add some My Little Ponies?? Oh hell why not throw Dora the Explorer in there as well…she could say something catchy like “Swarm no swarming”…:expressionless:

14 Likes

Punisher & Cable would be cool.

2 Likes

No please, no more crossover characters. It’s becoming cheap at this point. They should bring back more Gears characters at first atleast.

4 Likes

Aaron Griffin FTW

But if we’re going the movie heroes route… Rambo for sure, also Ellen Ripley…

I’ll also settle for the legendary badass that is Malcolm Reynolds.

2 Likes

No!

I actually don’t feel like i am playing a gears game anymore. All i see is terminator, sarah connor and those halo characters.
I need to see some gears characters return. This isnt super smash bros

8 Likes

I have more preference towards Teletubbies …

Tinky-Winky Kill Kill Kill …

4 Likes

How about Ronald McDonald?

We need some burger skins too

2 Likes

Punisher would be great for Gears!

2 Likes

EVERYTHING that’s not from the gears universe is tacky AF, none of its welcome to me. Lil fantasy crossovers belong in children’s games like fortnite

5 Likes

Not going lie playing with Ms Coonor and T800 is very cool and we need more movie characters in game.

Dwayne the rock Johnson would be cool and will happen .

1 Like

■■■■ let’s just change the whole name of the series to “Movies from the 80’s”. New players coming into the Gears ecosystem has been the worse thing for this series. The franchise should of died after GoW3

2 Likes

Maybe you should have stopped playing after GOW3

1 Like

nice idea!

Arnold (terminator ver. I mean biker marcus has the jacket, minus the sleeves) Punisher (Jon Bernthal, or just make Jon his own char like Bautista) Ripley, Samuel L Jackson. That’s all I’d care to see in this game, as for REAL Gears, BRING. BACK. ICE-T.

1 Like

one of the best things i have seen on here lmao

1 Like

In all honesty, I just want Sofia Hendrik, Alex Brand, Griffin, and the Onyx Guard back :sob:

3 Likes

A playable Kevin Smith would be fantastic