Can we get a chrome steel Anya, Sam, and Lizzie please?!

Why do characters that already have Chrome Steel variants get put in the shop repetitively, while we wait forever for Chrome Steel Lizzie, Sam, and Anya? @TC you would sell a truckload of these…its a weird monetization strategy. “Lets not create and sell character skins that would sell really really well” .".instead lets do CS Paduk"…

1 Like

Better yet, can we get Black Steel Lizzy ?

1 Like

Idk if these characters are as popular as you say they are.

I just want my baby girl Valera :heart_eyes:

@Omen_LP I want a skeleton suit Anya or Sam…
@Forza_Cali pretty sure Lizzie would outsell Paduk. Ive never seen 1 Chrome Steel Paduk in a match.

2 Likes

I mean some people like Paduk yk?

I absolutely positively will buy Chrome Steel Sam if she was in the store. Knowing TC, it’ll probably be a year from now. Just like how it took almost year for Sam to finally arrive to the game.

1 Like

Hey, at least they’re running out of Chrome Steels to repeat. Only about 4-5 haven’t showed up again yet.

Lizzie, Dom and Elite Swarm Hunter are still missing though.

1 Like

Chrome steel Dom is gonna look bad :pensive:
his armor just doesnt look good with black or chrome imo. maybe it would look better on commando dom or maybe even depressed dom (If TC ever adds him).

can we get a Winter Lizzie and Desert Lizzie before that? thanks

1 Like

Recruit Lizzie??? :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

@grey_mineman i like Paduk. I just think there are more popular choices that would sell better. That is all.

CS Baird is enough to fund all of gears 6 so yeah id say they put out some popular choices.
I get what you mean, its just that TC decided the best way for us to get excited about CS skins is to drop 4-6 CS characters for 2 weeks which is insanely stupid. so now I have to wait 6 years until CS Lizzie comes around.

Honestly, I’d rather then bring back Black Steel characters. Not really sure what you guys see in Chrome Steel characters, with their armor that doesn’t look like chrome or steel.

Black Steel Sam, I’m sure I’d buy that again.

1 Like

some characters look great in CS, im a fan of the color grey and CS looks kinda grey to me so I like CS but I prefer black steel overall. CS Baird has been catching my eye so im gonna pull the trigger on him and get him before hes gone.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been using CS Paduk as I find his optimism to be at an acceptable level.

1 Like

One of my favorite Paduk lines is " I’ve always wanted to kick Bairds balls"

2 Likes

Yeah, but have you seen a Chrome Steel Lizzie in a match?

3 Likes

With Anya I could be tempted.

Here’s some Chrome Steel Ideas

CS Bad Hair Kait
CS JD Sports
CS Wizard Del
CS Wrestler Oscar
CS Work out Fazzy
CS Five nights at Fazzy
CS Jack in a box
CS Marcus a Bautista
CS Tomato Costume Dom
CS Pyjama Cole
CS DR1 Costume Baird
CS Tropical Island Sam
CS Motor Pool Lizzie
CS Black Steel Anya
CS TC Clown
CS The New Day Anthony
CS The New Day Benjamin
CS The New Day Clayton
CS Wheelchair Hoffman
CS I want to be a real boy DB
CS GO
CS Delivery Driver Mac
CS Delivery Driver Mac (Classic)
CS Operation Hollow Storm
CS Trailer Guy
CS Master Chief as Marcus

1 Like

Wait a second, that one is already in the game.

1 Like