Can TC Get Apologies Now?

I was getting tired of seeing a lot of people complaining about Gears 5 nonstop like it was so bad.

With the new OP7 content, feel free to post your apologies here :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Referring more to “More Content” ; had commented in someone’s thread some time ago that it’ll probably be for the later Operations

12 Likes

Hollow Storm Sam made it all better :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And guardian going to comp as well :relieved:

5 Likes

The cat with the hoodie better be sincere in his apology towards @TC_Clown and the rest of his team.

5 Likes

No

10 Likes

I am expecting that heartfelt DM any second now.

5 Likes

Are they ever gonna put hollow storm Clayton and UIR officer back on the store? :disappointed:

UIR Officer is a bigger chance than Hollow Storm Clay, UIR was op 4 while Clay was op 5, I’m also still waiting for the blocked weapon skin set to come back :pensive:

1 Like

The people who complained and see this thread:

7 Likes

the ranked experience just got better which is what we needed. I recently made a post about how i thought that ranked was at an all time low and i wasn’t the only one sharing that sentiment. lot of the other complaints were regarding the tuning/delays but even with that, the new changes will bring lots of players back.

2 Likes

Did they fix more than 3 skill cards, Ghostmelee, hitboxes for bosses, the pings in ranked, Esports-purchases, Arcade mode or any of the other glaring issues? Did they announce new Hives?

No? Then vacate the premise!

6 Likes

I disagree, it was definitely playable.

I live by: the game is only as fun as I choose it to be. I play with some friends for years and have started playing with ppl from the forums and have had a blast still

5 Likes

I can’t answer this because I’ve never played pve…sorry :cry: lol

Should’ve specified I was referring to more content, don’t know where but I had commented on another thread some time ago that they were probably saving the big changes for the later Operations

1 Like

I mean they obviously have your vote no matter what they do if you played these past OP’s.

As far as PvP it’s refreshing to know they’re trying. Even if it’s a year & a half later, I respect that.

@Civilize_85ers seeing as they almost dropped out of the top 50 , the consensus would agree with you.

3 Likes

I cant ever recall @Forza_Cali making an apology post nor is he a yes man for them. And I’m his best friend so I would know.

1 Like

I have complained about some things (like anyone) but I don’t criticize their every move and throw fits; my age and composure in life won’t let me do that.
And as you mention, yes they’re trying, I agree it took them way too long to do it but better late than never right?

you’re man-splayning…thanks bestfriend

4 Likes

tc could literally give everyone everything they have ever asked for in gears and people would still be ungrateful. They will say “should have happened sooner” or “its too late. Dead game.”

10 Likes

No

1 Like

There’s still underlying issues across all forms of content across Gears and the series is still a shell of it’s former self so no I won’t apologize.

However, this OP is awesome and they deserve props.

4 Likes

out of all the languages in the world, you chose to speak FACTS

4 Likes

They removed the join in progress character swapping mechanic that was in GoW 4…
It’s unforgivable…

1 Like