Can TC allow Private Solo Horde and Escape without Gold

My Ultimate ran out yesterday, and with the current situation in the world, that is really hard to pay for. I don’t care about versus or playing with other people. But what I do care about is not being able to play by myself in a private lobby. I can’t rank up in the ToD or get any Hive or Horde rewards. TC please change this option so that players can at least do something in Gears 5 besides playing The campaign, which give players nothing.

1 Like

Couple of things here.

I think exploiting is a concern if leveling could be done offline.

Horde hasn’t run offline since Gears 3.

TC isn’t going to change it.

I for the life of me, don’t understand posts like these. If you honestly can’t afford gold or ultimate, time would be better spent working than playing games.

2 Likes

You just really love gears 5 to want to play this offline hu.

Is this your main GT account

Never will be justification to not allow to play offline any game mode, and just forcing to pay online services is unnaceptable (I play on PC so I don’t pay xbox live gold or game pass, I buy and play only the games I know I’ll spend most of my time) even Counter Strike Global Offensive let you play versus offline with bots and is the one of the most played competitive shooter on PC.

2 Likes

Gears of War was never about the PvP. It was about the PvE. Playing through the campaigns, trying to survive horde by myself. Back then, I didn’t need to pay for gold to have fun with Gears,

1 Like

Are you on vacation right now?

Must suck to be home fumbling through memories

People like you are part of the problem

3 Likes

Due what the world is going through just now with covid perhaps they cant work due to health reason, i myself didnt work for 7 months last years due to covid and there is many other reason one cant just simply work.

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can do for you.

Going to the store in a bit anyway

1 Like

Cheese burger and coke plz👍

2 Likes

Got it…

McDoubles coming up…

Lol

1 Like

I do agree that we should be able to play any mode offline.

2 Likes

I get to work every so often but someone with covid shows up all of the time so then everyone goes home for Two weeks and boom. No work. Believe me, If work wasn’t an issue, I wouldn’t be asking TC to make this change.

2 Likes

Then ur boss is failing in their duties to protect their employees, my work has brought in strict guidlines to protect us and our customers from covid.

1 Like

Its not the workers, it’s the customers

2 Likes

I used to play gears of war offline for over 5 hours a day just practicing my shots when I was younger…

Used to be a GB pub star lol…

I def know that feeling.

1 Like

But ur boss still has due care to protect u from them and vice versa.

1 Like

Unapologetically, it you can’t afford $10 a month (much less yearly), you don’t need to game.

Even with COVID-19, there are jobs.

If you don’t have one, gaming is a luxury.

People like you are still the problem. Instead of fighting back, you roll over like dogs and let your owners give you a poisoned bone

3 Likes

Lol. Fighting back?

You just want something for free.

It’s clearly labeled as needing gold subscription.

2 Likes