Can´t find online matches

Since the Coallition removed the possibility of choosing the data center in which you wanted to play, i can´t find a core match or a ranked one, only online TDM sometimes, i´m from southamerica and i have been playing gears all my life, but now i´m not able to enjoy the best game in the world anymore. That´s not ok. Hope the Coallition read this. I´m a fan since day one. Cheers Brothers!

4 Likes

Welcome to the club.

No D+ ranked games for PC players anymore.

2 Likes

Yea its annyoing. I am from EU(Germany) and yesterday we have been searching almost an hour in Koth as a 3 stack.

We then found a game after one of my mates left because of the long wait time. We searched as a 2 man and it took another 15 minutes to find a game.

After that, we found a game on US east server. Laggy game. But I would rather choose on which server I want to play, instead of searching for over 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Ahh, wo wohnst du im Deutschland? Ich besuchte Regensburg und Munchen letzes August. (und auch Werfen, Osterreich welche ist sehr schon. )

Ooops, I broke the forum rules…

I can only find a quick match in Social.
Core and Competitive takes forever. Sometimes i can find Core Tdm in less than 5min but overall ranked playlists are dead or maybe Ranked matchmaking is broken.
I’m 62lvl on Xbox One. (Greece)

1 Like

Yes man! Totally agree

Ah gut(nice)

I am from Stuttgart.

But on topic again. I will get home in 30 minutes, then it is almost 12 AM in Germany. I can feel the struggle again to find any matches this late at night

1 Like