Can Gears 5 be Revived?

Saved from what’exactly

I don’t think anything can make Gears popular on streaming services tbh. Even if the game was more popular, it wouldn’t get as many views as some of the juggernauts like Fortnite.

1 Like

From failure! You think it’s doing good right now? Tons of problems with it. Not going to get in to it here. Many threads already talking about it and Twitter since launch! I just want to know is it to late for Gears to be as big as it once was? The number’s don’t lie Gears 5 is doing worse then Judgment!

1 Like

This is all highly subjective, of course, but my opinion based on my limited visibility into the situation is:

They gambled that they will lose some old players but gain lots of new players with their changes.

It looks like were wrong on both ends: the backlash from old players was stronger than expected, and the draw of new players was weaker than expected…

1 Like

Nail hammer strike

I think gears was never the same from the day judgement was released. It’s been downhill since the end of the original trilogy. 4 and 5 are still ok but it’s in decline and TC have made a few mistakes that need fixing or 5 is going to struggle. I think they can and will get this game to somewhere near 4. As for the store I’d rather pretend it doesn’t exist lmao

1 Like