Gears Forums

Campaign Achievement Bug

I just completed the game on “Experienced”, and like you guys, I didn’t get the achievement… -_-

When looking at stats, it says I haven’t completed chapter 3 and 4 on Act 3, which are big damn chapters!! It also says I completed the last chapter (2 in act 4) on “Beginner”, which is BS.

I love Gears, But TC better fix this without me having to spend precious time to replay huge chunks of the game!!

I’m extremely disappointed that the game got released in such poor shape. This is complete BS!!

Don ´t get the Fallen Condors Achievement as well! :frowning: Cleared the 3 Condor Points already 10x.

Dang I really was hoping for that crazy train achievement. Finished the campaign on insane and it says I’m 93%. Please fix this.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well. I’ll have to wait a day or so to play the game to allow time to completely patch the achievements.

Stuck on 93% finished the game on insane and no achievement yet :man_shrugging:t2:

My husband and I have only been playing the campaign on Co op (tradition for gears), however he has more collectibles than I do (55% vs 54%) and his campaign completion achievement progress is at 53% while mine is at 46%. This is super annoying as neither of us have accurately tracked stats in game so I have no way of knowing what chapter I need to go back and replay, we’ve already had to restart insane campaign 4 times, and currently have a game breaking bug with Jack.

Same here Insane complete, and no achievement. I was expecting the achievements at the end of the credits and nothing. The game is also not keeping count of my kills to rank up. in some of the daily missions.
It is frustrating to play like that, with no purpose :triumph::man_facepalming:t4:

Main menu > stats > campaign > Acts tab…
go over each act. it will show which chapters are missing the completion info.
In my case, I lost all act I. I am not sure if it was due the friday live outage or the “overwrite save” that should not affect your overall stats on the game…
Anyway, we can try clearing the ones we missed and that should be cool to get it done.

I was hoping for inconceivable. Did not unlock anything new… maybe in the future…

I have the same problem plus the collectibles aren’t working.

Oh I don’t know if cause I started playing on the Xbox and then to PC in the middle of act 1 so I don’t know if that the problem.

same for me, checked and double checked all the campaigns acts and all completed, also mentions completed campaign on the hardest level (insane) on every act but didn’t unlock the achievement, currently saying 66%

2 Likes

I completed the campaign on normal, and the achievement is saying 80%.

Same here. Competed on normal and no achivement

1 Like

Just finished experienced and nothing but mine days all acts have done solo

Same happend to me and with the exact same numbers as yours 86% and 80%. F**** this ****.

same thing happened here was expecting to hear the rare achievement sound at the end of game

93% seems to be the magic number here from the majority of the comments cause that’s what mine says. Completed campaign and no sera achievement. The last Achievement it gave me was “I ain’t going out like that”

2 Likes

You too.I checked this:main menue→pause button→data→campaign→act.so,act2 and act3 were deleted in my case…

Same here did it coop & both of us haven’t unlocked it…

The worst gears yet poor service 2 steps forward 1000 steps back, sloping engineers over at Microsoft can’t ever fix nothing