Burger King open 24/7

I ordered a Double bacon cheese burger with a large fry, and medium drink. He/she did not charge me. They just left me hanging. What does a man got to do to order some Burger KIng around here? This gamer made me hungry!

2 Likes

I once went to a Taco Bell around midnight. Placed my order at the sign like normal. When I got to the window, the kid just said “It’s free!” Gave me 2 bags with enough food for about 10 people, and ran away. It was all quite strange. Also didn’t get a single thing I had actually ordered. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A few years ago, me and some of my family were driving to Chicago (from Atl) and we had to go through a tollbooth. So my mom inserted the money, and the machine started spewing out coins. It was literally like a slot machine. It ended up being over $30 worth…

1 Like

My mother once had the same thing happen at an ATM.

1 Like

Wendy’s is better

1 Like

They’re all the same bro. Pick your poison

1 Like

Burger Express here in Carteret NJ. No one here has lived until they have had the chicken sandwich…Change My Mind

Apparently you have never had Chick-fl-a…Steven Crowder

Yes I have!!! I live for Chick fil a but Burger Express is better…we sabotaged another thread

1 Like

RIP thread…

1 Like

Chick fil a is overrated. Yes it is good but theres this small chain in the bronx called Kennedy Fried Chicken. They the bomb

2 Likes

Lol I heard of them before too…I like to think there is one in NJ too if I remember seeing it right or atleast used to be one

I know there was one in NJ a long time ago I forget where. We used to stop by there on the way to my uncles house in NJ

How do you get everyone else to quit? I could easily get MVP like that. Usually it’s just two or three on my team that quit. Helps me finish second or third though.

They were either hungry, annoyed, ready to play a new match, go do something else, or all the above.

Burger King is super expensive in the UK, and there isn’t one near me that I’m willing to go to.

Although there is a lovely burger place on my uni campus that I’m more than happy to visit and have them take my money.

1 Like

At least you have a Burger King! My Burger King closed down in my Town in NV not too long ago,

1 Like