Bunny Hunt GoW4

Hi all.

This may fall flat on its face, but hey.

Can we get bunny hunt in Gears of War 4, then maybe a rolling monthly event instead of luck of the draw that has been the special event since the launch of Gears 5.

I would be happy if it alternated OSOK with no melee, golden gun no melee, and Gnasher only KotH.

1 Like

hi man @Gnash_on_This

TC won’t add any more events into Gears of War 4 due of the following reasons:

1. they want you to play Gears 5, its a long shot but they want that hahahahaha.

2. the game has reached its life cycle, they won’t update it anymore, again they want you to play Gears 5.

Regards.

Daniel

2 Likes

It would be nice of them to pay attention to the last game in the Gears of War series.

2 Likes

Hi @D_A_N_III_3_L

I Would rather keep on playing the purposely damaged Gears of War 4 with 8 bots and 1 human then play Gears 5, less lancer cross fire, less BS and way more enjoyable.

I thought it would be worth a shot - thanks for the input guys

2 Likes

I have played some koth on 4 over the last week or so and it is rather depressing. A good deal of the time the lag and sponge is worse than on Gears 3 at its worse.and that is going some.

I’m on the same round my friend @Gnash_on_This

1 Like

There are tons of people still playing Gears of War 4, mostly TDM and KOTH (and i think 2v2 mode as well). If you’re on the fence on 5 or just don’t like it (like myself) and need that ole time gears feelin/craze, feel free to drop by on 4.

2 Likes

yup that’s the way to go my friend exactly right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mmmm
Not so sure boys. Played 4 games of KOTH 4 last night around 21:00 UK and the connection was awful on 3 games, I was around 150 ping with other players anywhere from 60-500.
As you can imagine the games were awful, sponging, glitches and just not great.
Gears 4 should run like butter.

1 Like

Thank for giving Gears of War 4 a go.
You are right this game should run like butter but a month or so after the release of Gears 5 the dedicated UK servers we shut down and and game that was running well developed a number of bugs and glitches.

Presonnaly I think the feel and game play of GoW4 is better, we are side tracking here and these issues are bought up on a large number of threads on the forum.

I do think we, the ones still playing GoW 4 should get a different special event that changes monthly.

1 Like

hell yeah that would be tight