Bugs from Hivebuster Campaign

Just wanted to show some clips of bugs I ran into and hope they get a fix, since I can only post png and jpgs just go to my Xbox account ( UndeadDarkspawn ), the first 4 clips are from the Gears 5 campaign, this is directed towards the developers for an eventual fix.

Man i can’t get past the part where we have to get put of Sanctum!

Fall through the floor after the elevator cutacene. every time. Enemies not spawning in rooms. Upgrades disappeared. I don’t get how people are actually finishing this.

On PC.
This is atrocious. No idea how this made it past QA.
It’s literally unwinnable.

I beat it but thats just because I played it on my console instead of my PC, they still have original campaign bugs since the games initial release.

By… not encountering these bugs. I’ve played through the DLC 3 times now - Xbox player - and didn’t run into anything gamebreaking, albeit I always made sure to complete the DLC in one go because of people saying the ability upgrades disappear if you don’t.

2 Likes

Should have clarified but yeah I’m playing on PC.

Can’t believe the Jack component reset is back. I tried on Incon before I ran into the fall through the floor glitch. It could be a loading issue with my pc components of course.

Honestly, I never had the Jack component issue either. I can’t tell if these issues people are reporting are platform specific from my own experience because I experienced very little bugs during any of my Campaign playthroughs, and usually it wasn’t something not able to be fixed by loading a checkpoint back up. The most annoying thing I encountered in the DLC was the non-host player getting “disconnected” in coop during cutscenes which I’ve mostly seen happen in Chapter 5 and 6.